Albert Haynesworth vol. have a little pride rant

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Shanahan got the Skins organization looking like fools over this Haynesworth situation.  Mike just needs to subdue his pride and let this conditioning test go.  As far as Albert is concerned the check has cleared.......it's money in the bank to him.  Might as well just let him practice and get it over with.  Besides, how exactly are you harming a player by not letting him practice with the team in these hot conditions. I'm sure Albert is on the sidelines chilling under an umbrella and not worrying about the risk of injury during practice, so I know he's good to go.

if you were to do that, then your letting Haynesworth win, your showing that he doesn't have to abide to everything Mike Shanahan says.
if haynesworth went to all of the OTA's and off season stuff like that he wouldn't have to take that test, and this pissing contest would never of happened. 

bottom line, The Ego's of haynesworth and shanahan are butting, shanahan has been doing this for longer and he's gonna not budge. 
At the end of the day, it's not like Albert isn't able to pass his physical, this is some self-imposed conditioning test that Shanahan implemented.  The check has already cleared, the money is in Albert's account, who cares if he can't pass some pointless conditioning test.  He's still the best option that the Skins have on defense so having him on the sidelines aint helping matters.  Do you really think Daniel Synder (owner of the ********) is really going to allow one of his highest paid players on the roster sit out the entire season because he can't run from cone to cone for Shanahan, ya rest.  This stupid conditioning test is all a formality which means nothing.  If anything, have Albert fight for his starting position as a back up but even that is pointless to a certain extent really.  Having a player not pratice in August and missing preseason games is more a reward than a punishment really.

*And I co-sign everything Deuce said also...surprisingly
laugh.gif

My man!!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Shanahan got the Skins organization looking like fools over this Haynesworth situation.  Mike just needs to subdue his pride and let this conditioning test go.  As far as Albert is concerned the check has cleared.......it's money in the bank to him.  Might as well just let him practice and get it over with.  Besides, how exactly are you harming a player by not letting him practice with the team in these hot conditions. I'm sure Albert is on the sidelines chilling under an umbrella and not worrying about the risk of injury during practice, so I know he's good to go.

if you were to do that, then your letting Haynesworth win, your showing that he doesn't have to abide to everything Mike Shanahan says.
if haynesworth went to all of the OTA's and off season stuff like that he wouldn't have to take that test, and this pissing contest would never of happened. 

bottom line, The Ego's of haynesworth and shanahan are butting, shanahan has been doing this for longer and he's gonna not budge. 
At the end of the day, it's not like Albert isn't able to pass his physical, this is some self-imposed conditioning test that Shanahan implemented.  The check has already cleared, the money is in Albert's account, who cares if he can't pass some pointless conditioning test.  He's still the best option that the Skins have on defense so having him on the sidelines aint helping matters.  Do you really think Daniel Synder (owner of the ********) is really going to allow one of his highest paid players on the roster sit out the entire season because he can't run from cone to cone for Shanahan, ya rest.  This stupid conditioning test is all a formality which means nothing.  If anything, have Albert fight for his starting position as a back up but even that is pointless to a certain extent really.  Having a player not pratice in August and missing preseason games is more a reward than a punishment really.

*And I co-sign everything Deuce said also...surprisingly
laugh.gif

My man!!

The check has already cleared, the money is in Albert's account, who cares if he can't pass some pointless conditioning test
While that maybe true, if he doesnt pass this test, there could be a time where they can ask for the money back. If he doesnt pass the tests and doesnt allow him to play, then best believe Stranahan will demand his bonus back.

The check has already cleared, the money is in Albert's account, who cares if he can't pass some pointless conditioning test
While that maybe true, if he doesnt pass this test, there could be a time where they can ask for the money back. If he doesnt pass the tests and doesnt allow him to play, then best believe Stranahan will demand his bonus back.

Back
Top Bottom