*AJXI "CONCORD" CONFIRMED FOR XMAS 2011*

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by beh235

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif
these are also the people that work on making connections, do research, and work on their game plan for copping a whole year in advanced so when release day comes they're not on here crying about resellers and what not.  plenty of posts have been made a year in advance on nt that have helped people get their hands on what they need.  why even come on nt if not for info?  early info at that?
indifferent.gif

Ok. Tell us how you really feel
laugh.gif
. I'm just saying. But it's whatever. I have my '01 pair on VVNDS condition, so this is nothing to me. I'll think about getting a second pair. Good luck to all trying to get a pair. Damn, some of y'all really sensitive on here. Catching feelings over shoe information
30t6p3b.gif
. Like I said, it's not that serious. Some people are worse than Star Wars geeks....

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by beh235

People losing their minds over a shoe a YEAR in advance is crazy. Not saying OP is a liar, but this shoe has yet to even be confirmed. Calm down people, they're only shoes and it's not that serious.
30t6p3b.gif
these are also the people that work on making connections, do research, and work on their game plan for copping a whole year in advanced so when release day comes they're not on here crying about resellers and what not.  plenty of posts have been made a year in advance on nt that have helped people get their hands on what they need.  why even come on nt if not for info?  early info at that?
indifferent.gif

Ok. Tell us how you really feel
laugh.gif
. I'm just saying. But it's whatever. I have my '01 pair on VVNDS condition, so this is nothing to me. I'll think about getting a second pair. Good luck to all trying to get a pair. Damn, some of y'all really sensitive on here. Catching feelings over shoe information
30t6p3b.gif
. Like I said, it's not that serious. Some people are worse than Star Wars geeks....

I'm very happy these are relasing.
I just hate knowing that they'll have a banana shape.
I'm already thinking I'd rather buy some 01's

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^ The way I see it, just get them. Maybe I'm missing something, but they are shoes. Who cares what shape it is. I think everyone is too focused on all of that nonsense. If you like the shoe, buy it. Especially if you never had it before. I wouldn't overspend for a pair of these. After a while, the shoe shape isn't important. But maybe it's just me....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

^ The way I see it, just get them. Maybe I'm missing something, but they are shoes. Who cares what shape it is. I think everyone is too focused on all of that nonsense. If you like the shoe, buy it. Especially if you never had it before. I wouldn't overspend for a pair of these. After a while, the shoe shape isn't important. But maybe it's just me....

Originally Posted by airedweezy

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s
can predict it now
11-concords
12-columbias
13-dmp cw
Sounds good to me. Keep em comin JB.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

doubt they will be in a pack jb will milk the xmas releases for the 11s
can predict it now
11-concords
12-columbias
13-dmp cw
Sounds good to me. Keep em comin JB.

This isn't really news, but it is good news. With all the foams dropping and now these in 2011, I may be able to take a leave of absence from the shoe game and make more "grown-up" purchases. Friggin Nike/JB havehad my bank account in a choke hold for a minute now.

This isn't really news, but it is good news. With all the foams dropping and now these in 2011, I may be able to take a leave of absence from the shoe game and make more "grown-up" purchases. Friggin Nike/JB havehad my bank account in a choke hold for a minute now.

SMH for wearing concords with sweat pants, and im so glad the shoe game is weak here in tampa i get to cop what i want for no trouble at all. the mall around here doesnt even open early for limited releases

SMH for wearing concords with sweat pants, and im so glad the shoe game is weak here in tampa i get to cop what i want for no trouble at all. the mall around here doesnt even open early for limited releases

i have a funny feeling that the price tag is going to go up.maybe $200.00 jb is not stupid they know that everybody wants this shoe and most of you will pay anything for this shoe.

i have a funny feeling that the price tag is going to go up.maybe $200.00 jb is not stupid they know that everybody wants this shoe and most of you will pay anything for this shoe.

Originally Posted by rauls054

b.s

and lol at tom cruise un-ds'n his concords casue he knows they comin out next year!

Originally Posted by rauls054

b.s

and lol at tom cruise un-ds'n his concords casue he knows they comin out next year!

yea the shoe game ova here n waldorf,  maryland isnt to bad, but watch how people come out the woodworks for these

yea the shoe game ova here n waldorf,  maryland isnt to bad, but watch how people come out the woodworks for these

I understand now, to Nike/Jordan this is what their favorite is OR what they think our favorites are (from least to highest):

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Just didn't think the SJ would be rated so low...

I understand now, to Nike/Jordan this is what their favorite is OR what they think our favorites are (from least to highest):

1) Black/Red XI, 2008
2) Space Jam, 2009
3) Cool grey, 2010
4) Concord, 2011

Just didn't think the SJ would be rated so low...

Back
Top Bottom