AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^Did they even have them in stock?

nope. dude is going around everywhere pasting the same message. (see outlet thread too)

regardless, anyone who ordered from nike.com should call about a PRICEMATCH. Ive never seen a pack go on sale in about 20 days, especially when its the infrared pack...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Trav T

^^^Did they even have them in stock?

nope. dude is going around everywhere pasting the same message. (see outlet thread too)
your a fool, its the two places i posted because its relevant, and yea they did have some in stock, sorry we didnt get to it in time...

Originally Posted by jman219

http://store.nike.com/us/...ne/cid-100701/pid-351824

INFRARED 6 PACK 186!!!! FROM NIKE. GOODLUCK TO ALL
A little behind there, guy.  I already posted about this at the end of the previous page.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ING-S.html#reply-9215126

Notice I also mentioned it still says "out of stock".  It's been that way since RD.  I've been checking on them every day since, and noticed the price change towards the end of this last week.  There's nothing to wish anyone "good luck" on.

I called about the price match and they said because it has been 18 days they cant do it. The return policy is only goo for 14 days to pricematch, I also brought up the fact that anomaly had said it was a few days ago that they had been reduced in price, so I asked the guy, who then put me on hold to see what the deal was then told me he cant find the date about when it was reduced...... Then says it wouldnt have mattered cause making the phone call has to be done in the 14 days....

Real nice guy on the phone, just couldnt help me... Im tired of nike screwing us all over, this has got to change!

Originally Posted by jman219

I called about the price match and they said because it has been 18 days they cant do it. The return policy is only goo for 14 days to pricematch, I also brought up the fact that anomaly had said it was a few days ago that they had been reduced in price, so I asked the guy, who then put me on hold to see what the deal was then told me he cant find the date about when it was reduced...... Then says it wouldnt have mattered cause making the phone call has to be done in the 14 days....

Real nice guy on the phone, just couldnt help me... Im tired of nike screwing us all over, this has got to change!
the pack itself screwed customers. this just made things worst.
regardless if you calling me a fool, you have a valid argument on the price match thing.

... a possible loophole is to see what it rings up as at a niketown/nike outlet and see if you can return and rebuy (might need to rebuy with cash) in person. def not on the phone.

Man, I wish I saved a screenshot of when I first saw it, though it was about 3 or 4 days ago, so it probably happened right after the price match time expired. Though bigj's idea has me very intrigued now. And I was just AT the outlet store in Aurora, IL today with my 20% coupon. It's too bad I didn't get mine through NDC. The coupon is good through tomorrow still. Man....can you imagine if this rings up at the $187 price tag....AND the coupon knocks 20% off???

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Man, I wish I saved a screenshot of when I first saw it, though it was about 3 or 4 days ago, so it probably happened right after the price match time expired. Though bigj's idea has me very intrigued now. And I was just AT the outlet store in Aurora, IL today with my 20% coupon. It's too bad I didn't get mine through NDC. The coupon is good through tomorrow still. Man....can you imagine if this rings up at the $187 price tag....AND the coupon knocks 20% off???
its something realistic but conditional.
put it like this... i returned a DS pair of 2010 eggplant foams to an outlet 1 week after release. got 212 back (price + tax) and they run up in the system as 99.99. There was a hashwall sale of 30% off and thats where returned items that arent in stock go so they were marked down to 69.99. i talked to dude and was like i would really appreciate it if you let me rebuy since 69.99 is much better than 200+ tax.
he was cool and said he would hold the shoes so i could get cash and the transaction would not get traced.
DO NOT GO THERE LIKE YOU ARE ENTITLED. HUMBLE = Priceless.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Anomaly

its something realistic but conditional.
put it like this... i returned a DS pair of 2010 eggplant foams to an outlet 1 week after release. got 212 back (price + tax) and they run up in the system as 99.99. There was a hashwall sale of 30% off and thats where returned items that arent in stock go so they were marked down to 69.99. i talked to dude and was like i would really appreciate it if you let me rebuy since 69.99 is much better than 200+ tax.
he was cool and said he would hold the shoes so i could get cash and the transaction would not get traced.
DO NOT GO THERE LIKE YOU ARE ENTITLED. HUMBLE = Priceless.
Ah, so that's how random shoes work at the outlet stores.  That explains why I found a random pair of AJ XV retro LS on the hashwall in my size today.
tongue.gif
  They weren't there last Saturday, and they were the only ones in stock.  Came up at $69.99 - 20%.  Not a huge fan of the XVs, and especially the laser print, but I like the colorway, and I figured what the hell, cheap shoes to play in.  Now I really wish I had caught my infrared pack through NDC to see how this little experiment would go.  Might let them scan it just out of curiosity.

And trust me, being a manager at a retail store, nothing annoys me more than customers who feel a sense of self-entitlement, so I wouldn't have gone in there with an attitude.

^^^ nice... i would try it if i still had my infra pack i ordered from nike.com.
laugh.gif

Good looks 2 my G who told me about this early 2day, HOURS before posted (1:22 pm). It's also nice 2 see that I don't troll anymore, ahem.

REGARDLESS NDC DIDNT HAVE ANY PACKS AVAILABLE FOR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE...TRUST ME, I KNOW... IM ON THE SWIZZY ALL DAY EVERYDAY REFRESHING ON THE ITEMS THAT MATTER... I WAS ABLE TO GET A FEW GOOD ITEMS ON THE RECENTLY REDUCED SECTION... CANT WAIT TILL THE VARSITY RED VI'S ARE DISCO'D.. I MEAN DOUBLE DISCO'D LMAO!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

REGARDLESS NDC DIDNT HAVE ANY PACKS AVAILABLE FOR THE DISCOUNTED PRICE...TRUST ME, I KNOW... IM ON THE SWIZZY ALL DAY EVERYDAY REFRESHING ON THE ITEMS THAT MATTER... I WAS ABLE TO GET A FEW GOOD ITEMS ON THE RECENTLY REDUCED SECTION... CANT WAIT TILL THE VARSITY RED VI'S ARE DISCO'D.. I MEAN DOUBLE DISCO'D LMAO!

Actually NDC did have a size 10 available as of 2 and a half hours ago as I type this, which I immediately scooped up and got funds deducted already from my account...doesn't mean that anything will ship but the system did show a sz. 10 available...if they ship, I'll be ecstatic although I already have 2 packs.

Im sorry I forgot you guys like to hype things up way more than its worth... so keep it going. There really isnt any point for this thread to be open anymore since there will be no new information and its past the time of restocks if they had any. So mods must be slacking

Let the hype go on

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Im sorry I forgot you guys like to hype things up way more than its worth... so keep it going. There really isnt any point for this thread to be open anymore since there will be no new information and its past the time of restocks if they had any. So mods must be slacking

Let the hype go on
So where else are peeps going to discuss this pack, because after all this is a DISCUSSION board. What's the point in erasing a thread when half a dozen more on exactly the same issues will pop up in the next week?!

It simply makes sense...

Move on if you don't like it, it's VERY SIMPLE...

Here are my own pictures of the pack including a few comparison shots between the black/infra and the black/varsity...

Back
Top Bottom