AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

air-jordan-6-tag.jpg
if this isnt proof that these are dropping then what is? Tag says production was from 01/12/10 to 03/27/10. which means these just finished production at LN3 which is known for keeping stuff from leaking early (XI/XII CDP, CDP Vs, ect.)
QFT.  I'm not beasting on these and will most likely pass but I am hoping all fam can cop and this can finally be put to rest.
laugh.gif

JB better come with some solid materials too, durabuck and nice buttery pliable leather.

Good luck NT.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

No one is denying the fact that they're coming out. The issue @ hand is the quality/ material they're made out of!!!
Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop. All I see is suspicious photoshopped pics and an inside tag but no shoes (why take pic of the inside tag and not the shoe ... ?) from shaddy sources (I don't trust flightclubhistory anymore with their VR/Infra/Hidden Nike Aiir pics)
Do you even know how to read the product tag? I'd much rather have a SOLID Legit tag pic than a pic of the shoe. It contains a plethora of info. Production dates, product number, Factory created, etc. etc. It's one of the easiest way to tell fake J's from real J's. Look at the tag. We all know what the shoe is supposed to look like. I'm glad to see these just finished production. Hell, if anything flightclubhistory has given us the most solid information pertaining to this pack than anyone else. I wouldn't call them shady. This is the exact pic he got from a factory worker from LN3.  Keep doubting. It'll be funny to see the faces of ppl that keep thinking these aren't releasing when they do drop.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd be more worried about locking up a connect to get these now. Can't wait to hear, "Oh, I thought they weren't releasing. Anyone know where I can find a pack?"
roll.gif
You should chill down a bit and keep translate things, I'm not worried about getting a pack if it eventually drops, take a look at my showcase you'll see what I'm talking about, though no matter how hard ppl hope these to drop or how hard you try to twist the reality to make it fits these hopes, result is still the same : 2 month before the release date, still no pics, 2 months before the release date still no way for licensed re-seller to purchase these from Nike including US and European ones, 2 months before release date no serious and trustable source confirmed.
At the same time I could make my purchases for White VR, Chicago II, Powder Blues months ago and since last week I could even buy my stocks of XIII flints, White/Red and Cool Greys ... So my concern is not to locking up a connect, my concern is to see how mad the hype can go based on nothing but air.

And btw the "easiest" way to spot fakes is not to check the inside tag anymore, not since JB stopped making refs touching the bar code. My apologies to all for my English faults.
Please, don't tell me what I should do. Just because you are an authorized JB Account holder and can't order them doesn't mean they don't exist. Like I said, maybe you should try harder to lock up a connect to get these. Your rundown of kicks are all GR. Maybe you should stop trying to tell me what I should do and upgrade to a QS/Limited account?

All I'm sayin is let's just sit tight and wait for more info. A lot can happen in a few days, let alone a few hours...
Please don't ask if I "even know how to read the product tag" and please don't open your mouth too wild because I'm actually a QS/Limited account or tier/zero if you prefer.
I'm not saying that these are not going to drop, I'm saying that for now and without real pics or real confirmation from Nike retailers, there is no pack, there is just a bunch of speculation and a bunch of so called sneakers related web sites, in fact ridiculous blogs like sneakernews or your favorite asian blog, from which we only get infos we already know since all they do is reading ISS/NT posts and then paste infos, real or not, they find to raise their ad's clicks statistics. This rumor came from sneakerfreaker's forum in the first place (Australian based forum, and I STRONGLY suggest NTers to go and take a look on it and see what they think about NT's users) , I read this forum everyday and the closer we are from the rumored release date the lesser they believe in this pack. The only thing I can ensure you is that chinese or korean fakes factories are full of Infrareds, waiting for dumbs to buy them.
Though I agree with you on one thing, let's wait and see and stop speculations, I hope this is true because like many the white infras are one my favorites and my '00 infras already started to die, broking my heart, but I just don't live my dreams during daylight and till real pics pop, this is just a dream.

There is no concrete release date yet for the pack. It's not on the grid of releases through the month of June. The pack does exist and customer service will acknowledge as such.

No one is denying the fact that they're coming out. The issue @ hand is the quality/ material they're made out of!!!
Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop. All I see is suspicious photoshopped pics and an inside tag but no shoes (why take pic of the inside tag and not the shoe ... ?) from shaddy sources (I don't trust flightclubhistory anymore with their VR/Infra/Hidden Nike Aiir pics)
Do you even know how to read the product tag? I'd much rather have a SOLID Legit tag pic than a pic of the shoe. It contains a plethora of info. Production dates, product number, Factory created, etc. etc. It's one of the easiest way to tell fake J's from real J's. Look at the tag. We all know what the shoe is supposed to look like. I'm glad to see these just finished production. Hell, if anything flightclubhistory has given us the most solid information pertaining to this pack than anyone else. I wouldn't call them shady. This is the exact pic he got from a factory worker from LN3.  Keep doubting. It'll be funny to see the faces of ppl that keep thinking these aren't releasing when they do drop.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd be more worried about locking up a connect to get these now. Can't wait to hear, "Oh, I thought they weren't releasing. Anyone know where I can find a pack?"
roll.gif
You should chill down a bit and keep translate things, I'm not worried about getting a pack if it eventually drops, take a look at my showcase you'll see what I'm talking about, though no matter how hard ppl hope these to drop or how hard you try to twist the reality to make it fits these hopes, result is still the same : 2 month before the release date, still no pics, 2 months before the release date still no way for licensed re-seller to purchase these from Nike including US and European ones, 2 months before release date no serious and trustable source confirmed.
At the same time I could make my purchases for White VR, Chicago II, Powder Blues months ago and since last week I could even buy my stocks of XIII flints, White/Red and Cool Greys ... So my concern is not to locking up a connect, my concern is to see how mad the hype can go based on nothing but air.

And btw the "easiest" way to spot fakes is not to check the inside tag anymore, not since JB stopped making refs touching the bar code. My apologies to all for my English faults.
Please, don't tell me what I should do. Just because you are an authorized JB Account holder and can't order them doesn't mean they don't exist. Like I said, maybe you should try harder to lock up a connect to get these. Your rundown of kicks are all GR. Maybe you should stop trying to tell me what I should do and upgrade to a QS/Limited account?

All I'm sayin is let's just sit tight and wait for more info. A lot can happen in a few days, let alone a few hours...
Please don't ask if I "even know how to read the product tag" and please don't open your mouth too wild because I'm actually a QS/Limited account or tier/zero if you prefer.
I'm not saying that these are not going to drop, I'm saying that for now and without real pics or real confirmation from Nike retailers, there is no pack, there is just a bunch of speculation and a bunch of so called sneakers related web sites, in fact ridiculous blogs like sneakernews or your favorite asian blog, from which we only get infos we already know since all they do is reading ISS/NT posts and then paste infos, real or not, they find to raise their ad's clicks statistics. This rumor came from sneakerfreaker's forum in the first place (Australian based forum, and I STRONGLY suggest NTers to go and take a look on it and see what they think about NT's users) , I read this forum everyday and the closer we are from the rumored release date the lesser they believe in this pack. The only thing I can ensure you is that chinese or korean fakes factories are full of Infrareds, waiting for dumbs to buy them.
Though I agree with you on one thing, let's wait and see and stop speculations, I hope this is true because like many the white infras are one my favorites and my '00 infras already started to die, broking my heart, but I just don't live my dreams during daylight and till real pics pop, this is just a dream.
I'm not running my mouth wild. I'm saying some common sense stuff. Your first comment in the quoted material up top was "Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop." Then you guna say "I'm not saying that these are not going to drop"? Since you know how to read a product tag, maybe you should give Nike a call with that product number and see what comes up in their system? Wonder what they would say. Hmm.... Oh wait, I know. I personally chatted with Customer Service at Nike and they told me it was the Air Jordan VI Black Infrared. Though they couldn't give me a release date, it is in the system. Unlike the fabled Slam Dunk pack or the Gatorade VI's.

If you actually read the product tag, you would see that the sneakers just finished production a week and half ago. My favorite "Asian Blog" didn't get this from Sneakerfreaker or whatever it is doesn't really matter to me. I don't read those sites.. He actually has connects in the LN3 factory where these were produced and they are the ones that are bringing him the news. Instead of being appreciative of anything he's done, you're guna go ahead and bash him right? I think you're the one running your mouth wild here buddy. Like I said, He's the only one in this thread that is dropping any kind of useful knowledge. Since you're a tier zero in Paris, I hope you get these. The ultimate goal of everyone on this thread is to cop this pack. Hope you get yours instead of running your mouth on something you personally don't know about. Just because you can't order it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To say that this thread is gotten ridiculously out of hand in an understatement. Why can't people just relax? It makes no sense to go back and forth on a message board about a "rumored" release. Grow up y'all.

Originally Posted by beh235

To say that this thread is gotten ridiculously out of hand in an understatement. Why can't people just relax? It makes no sense to go back and forth on a message board about a "rumored" release. Grow up y'all.
seriously.  too many people catching feelings in this thread.

Originally Posted by d27official

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The hype around these is hilarious to me. I don't think people realize how much these are actually going to cost them when its all said and done.
Agree 100% with this
At this point i don't even know if i want these anymore too much hype i can see this turning into space jam type hype again and am not going to go through that for kicks

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I'm not running my mouth wild. I'm saying some common sense stuff. Your first comment in the quoted material up top was "Talk for yourself, I still don't believe that these are going to drop." Then you guna say "I'm not saying that these are not going to drop"? Since you know how to read a product tag, maybe you should give Nike a call with that product number and see what comes up in their system? Wonder what they would say. Hmm.... Oh wait, I know. I personally chatted with Customer Service at Nike and they told me it was the Air Jordan VI Black Infrared. Though they couldn't give me a release date, it is in the system. Unlike the fabled Slam Dunk pack or the Gatorade VI's.

If you actually read the product tag, you would see that the sneakers just finished production a week and half ago. My favorite "Asian Blog" didn't get this from Sneakerfreaker or whatever it is doesn't really matter to me. I don't read those sites.. He actually has connects in the LN3 factory where these were produced and they are the ones that are bringing him the news. Instead of being appreciative of anything he's done, you're guna go ahead and bash him right? I think you're the one running your mouth wild here buddy. Like I said, He's the only one in this thread that is dropping any kind of useful knowledge. Since you're a tier zero in Paris, I hope you get these. The ultimate goal of everyone on this thread is to cop this pack. Hope you get yours instead of running your mouth on something you personally don't know about. Just because you can't order it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I can't read, I can't give a call, I can't do this or that, yapyap ... No matter how much trust you put in your korean's pal, all I see is that he posted photoshopped '00's pics and VR, claiming that these are Infras : No more. So since you're obviously able to use your mouth that skilly, I strongly suggest you to pay your friend a visit, I'm sure he will have hundreds ideas of what he could do with it.I run sneakers business, I buy and sell JB products everyday but I'm the one whom don't know anything about : Ok, fine with me. This post was closed one time before, I still don't see why mods keep let it run again.

I can't read, I can't give a call, I can't do this or that, yapyap ... No matter how much trust you put in your korean's pal, all I see is that he posted photoshopped '00's pics and VR, claiming that these are Infras : No more. So since you're obviously able to use your mouth that skilly, I strongly suggest you to pay your friend a visit, I'm sure he will have hundreds ideas of what he could do with it.I run sneakers business, I buy and sell JB products everyday but I'm the one whom don't know anything about : Ok, fine with me. This post was closed one time before, I still don't see why mods keep let it run again.

Let's just wait and see what happens. And then when they release, you can have your white/infras, and I can have mine too, and we both can be happy. Agreed?
tongue.gif

And btw, flightclubhistory didn't post any of the 00 infrared pics. That was the American sites. He only posted that one pic of the washed out looking Infrareds and the tag. All those photoshopped and shady pics that cut off the Nike Air on the back weren't his.

Sorry NT for going back and forth. I just don't like it when people get misinformed and talk out of line. I'm getting antsy waiting for more info on this pack!

To be honest,the space jam release wont have anything on this release,there,s jordan fanatics that have been waiting since 2000 to get the black/infrared 6,let alone the white/infrared 6,people need to realize that there,s probably way more people that want the black/infrared 6 with the same color and material as it should be,rather than the people who just settle for anything from JB like when they change materials and color placement on a popular shoe like they did with the black/varsity red,yea its not the same shoe,i know that allready,but you all JB was trying to hustle people thought,s with the colorway while having people think oh this is closest colorway with way different material on it that well get to a black/infrared,basically people got hustled from JB,some just want the real thing so bad as far as color/and material wise like myself to where we wont settle for a whole different shoe,well just wait it out for years until they feel like doing the shoe halfway right,cause we know the quality sucks nowadays,so atleast they can make the shoe some what close to how its suppose to be,if these release in the states the hype will be to big for people to get it,there probably wont even be lines,they will be sold out before the actual release date,and stores and resellers will probably charge double the price on the pack cause they will know how desperate and thirsty people are for them,look at the time line weve waited on these,1991 until 2000,and now 2000 until 2010,this colorway havent been released to many times like other jordans,so hypebeast combined with real sneakerheads who have all been waiting for them will equal one hell of a release date,one we probably havent witnessed yet,ill probably pass if its to hectic though,and if they dont release this june,whats the all the fuss about,we will eventually get what we want,JB will put these out again while were living,whether its now or 3 or 5 or another 10 years from now,i have patience,so its not that serious to me.

Let's just wait and see what happens. And then when they release, you can have your white/infras, and I can have mine too, and we both can be happy. Agreed?
tongue.gif

And btw, flightclubhistory didn't post any of the 00 infrared pics. That was the American sites. He only posted that one pic of the washed out looking Infrareds and the tag. All those photoshopped and shady pics that cut off the Nike Air on the back weren't his.

Sorry NT for going back and forth. I just don't like it when people get misinformed and talk out of line. I'm getting antsy waiting for more info on this pack!
Agreed, let's hope that these drop and that everyone will be able to get them at retail and let's hope re-sellers don't kill this release like they did with the SJs.
Peace

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

To be honest,the space jam release wont have anything on this release,there,s jordan fanatics that have been waiting since 2000 to get the black/infrared 6,let alone the white/infrared 6,people need to realize that there,s probably way more people that want the black/infrared 6 with the same color and material as it should be,rather than the people who just settle for anything from JB like when they change materials and color placement on a popular shoe like they did with the black/varsity red,yea its not the same shoe,i know that allready,but you all JB was trying to hustle people thought,s with the colorway while having people think oh this is closest colorway with way different material on it that well get to a black/infrared,basically people got hustled from JB,some just want the real thing so bad as far as color/and material wise like myself to where we wont settle for a whole different shoe,well just wait it out for years until they feel like doing the shoe halfway right,cause we know the quality sucks nowadays,so atleast they can make the shoe some what close to how its suppose to be,if these release in the states the hype will be to big for people to get it,there probably wont even be lines,they will be sold out before the actual release date,and stores and resellers will probably charge double the price on the pack cause they will know how desperate and thirsty people are for them,look at the time line weve waited on these,1991 until 2000,and now 2000 until 2010,this colorway havent been released to many times like other jordans,so hypebeast combined with real sneakerheads who have all been waiting for them will equal one hell of a release date,one we probably havent witnessed yet,ill probably pass if its to hectic though,and if they dont release this june,whats the all the fuss about,we will eventually get what we want,JB will put these out again while were living,whether its now or 3 or 5 or another 10 years from now,i have patience,so its not that serious to me.
wall-of-text.jpg

Who going to read that ?
roll.gif

But on a serious note
indifferent.gif

People are going crazy in here for a shoe that's not confirmed everyone chill out and wait until we get solid info at least before you guys argue back and forth about nothing i think people take these kicks too serious people in here acting like if they don't get these kicks they have nothing to live for anymore
laugh.gif
  its not that serious

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by d27official

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

The hype around these is hilarious to me. I don't think people realize how much these are actually going to cost them when its all said and done.
Agree 100% with this
At this point i don't even know if i want these anymore too much hype i can see this turning into space jam type hype again and am not going to go through that for kicks

laugh.gif
 i cant front...i low key enjoyed every bit of the SJ release...(no one got hurt FTR)
makes *%*+ exciting.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

you people need to relax.
....what do you mean "you people"??

haha i hope your quoting the show because i was thought someone do this.  If not i mean the people b!tching if or if not this shoe is going to come out.  if it does then thats fantastic, if not then the people who want this pack just have to pick up the both pair of varsity reds, they really arent that bad....

^lol i didnt f*$@k her... yes i did she got big ole tatttiiiieeeessss! lol one of my fav episodes of chapelles show

Back
Top Bottom