AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

I will find out from my guy tomorrow because he told me JB cancelled the pack... but we shall see..

laugh.gif
they're the same
laugh.gif
smh.gif

There's a YouTube video showin the differences between the 2 colorways and they look almost identical. Any non-Jordan collector wouldn't even notice. Varsity red is more of an off-red. Infrared is like a brighter red. I'll just majic marker my varsity 6's. Lol!!!

Originally Posted by jordandub3

There's a YouTube video showin the differences between the 2 colorways and they look almost identical. Any non-Jordan collector wouldn't even notice. Varsity red is more of an off-red. Infrared is like a brighter red. I'll just majic marker my varsity 6's. Lol!!!
speed-racer-lol-no.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

cool, too bad i have all da 13's from da 05' retro lineup

Wish I still did. 

I'm sure you can use a fresh pair of Playoff 13's aka All-Star 13's .
pimp.gif
they're not da same shoe...

i would LOVE a pair of all star 13's...

air-jordan13-og-playoff-blk-true-rd.jpg

oh DA really?

6a00d8341c506253ef0120a5b97d42970c-800wi

kobe-bryant-1998-all-star.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ff-black-true-red-white/

DA.

and hmmm i wonder what jordans he had on in da playoffs?

oh I KNOW....

85292597.jpg

75255131.jpg

75255130.jpg

meanwhile every pic you post was jordan IN DA ALL DA GAME  lol......so you need to shhhh......
wink.gif

52434639.jpg

He right Breds are Playoffs not the All-Stars, cause Mike 1st wore tha Breds in playoffs (he did wear the all stars in the playoffs too).
Hell I be callin them playoffs too
laugh.gif
smh.gif

no, those were just the best pix from DA allstar game... i also posted DA sneakerfiles link where it confirms he also wore that colorway during DA playoffs, but here's a pic to prove it:

83089940.jpg

why do you think they're called "playoff 13's"?

you're wrong for saying it's not the same shoe, there's a reason they're called "the playoff 13's", yes he wore them in the allstar game, but also in the playoffs, hence their name...

hell, even in DA pic you posted saying "i would LOVE a pair of all star 13's...", DA title of the pic has "playoff" in it, not "allstar": "http://www.getairjordan.com/images/air-jordan13-og-playoff-blk-true-rd.jpg"...

tho i see why some may call them "allstar 13's"...

i don't really care, i only tried to prove you wrong cuz i'm tired of seeing you type "DA" (do you actually say "DA" instead of "the" when you talk?) and the trolling in the v-red vi thread got mad old...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

cool, too bad i have all da 13's from da 05' retro lineup

Wish I still did. 

I'm sure you can use a fresh pair of Playoff 13's aka All-Star 13's .
pimp.gif
they're not da same shoe...

i would LOVE a pair of all star 13's...

air-jordan13-og-playoff-blk-true-rd.jpg

oh DA really?

6a00d8341c506253ef0120a5b97d42970c-800wi

kobe-bryant-1998-all-star.jpg

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...ff-black-true-red-white/

DA.

and hmmm i wonder what jordans he had on in da playoffs?

oh I KNOW....

85292597.jpg

75255131.jpg

75255130.jpg

meanwhile every pic you post was jordan IN DA ALL DA GAME  lol......so you need to shhhh......
wink.gif

52434639.jpg
ALL STARS PLAYOFFS WHAT EVER THEY CAN BE CALLED SEWAGE JUST GIVE ME A PAIR JB 

^^^ no idea. lol
roll.gif

on side note: PROTO YOU DO REALIZE THAT THOSE pics you posted are from the 98' "ALL STAR GAME" right??

personally i`d call them " the kicks he wore during the all star game .
.. RON HARPER WORE THE "ALL STAR 13`s" though

EDIT: the one he wore during the playoffs were lows. same color scheme as the " ALL-STAR 13`s" . he did wear the "All - stars" during the playoffs as well though
1998 - playoffs

http://cache4.asset-cache...85416392CE4A103E85FE3D49
http://cache4.asset-cache...85416392DFD39E53B72B24A3
http://cache1.asset-cache...1CFCE118737F770B0EA4115C

hmmm... scottie pippen did not make the all star??? Killa Jason Williams!!! lol

what does any of this have to do with the Infrared VI DMP release? For a minute I thought I clicked on an all-star jordan 13 thread and I would not likely click on that thread.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

what does any of this have to do with the Infrared VI DMP release? For a minute I thought I clicked on an all-star jordan 13 thread and I would not likely click on that thread.

laugh.gif

word!!

no, those were just the best pix from DA allstar game... i also posted DA sneakerfiles link where it confirms he also wore that colorway during DA playoffs, but here's a pic to prove it:

83089940.jpg

why do you think they're called "playoff 13's"?

you're wrong for saying it's not the same shoe, there's a reason they're called "the playoff 13's", yes he wore them in the allstar game, but also in the playoffs, hence their name...
you gonna be da type to get jerked if you ever sign a contract, did you even READ da sneakerfiles link?

[h2]Air Jordan Original – OG 13 (XIII) Playoff Black / True Red – White[/h2]
1998 was a phenomenal season for Michael Jordan, starting with theNBA All Star game and Playoffs. During this period Jordan wore andloved the Air Jordan Original 13 (XIII) Black / True Red – White aka Playoff.

Although the Air Jordan 13 (XIII) Original Playoff Black / True Red – Whitewas known for Michael Jordan dominating the Playoffs, MJ actually worethis pair during the 1998 All Star games. Releasing to the public in1997, with a retail price of $150.
air-jordan-13-og-playoff.jpg

laugh.gif

795157ee32552dad6bc40b9c522699ebbe32e27.gif

da pic you posted is of da LOW TOP UNRELEASED jordan XIII low top....those are NOT da all star XIII's...... all you did was make yourself look EXTRA foolish
laugh.gif

you can even tell by da pic you posted that its low top because its missing da golden ring around da jumpman like da ALL STAR XIII's have.

51637807.jpg

89131491.jpg

notice there is NO HOLOGRAM in da back because they are low top

he also wore this unreleased low top par

52026460.jpg

81354405.jpg

here is jordan rockin da ALL STAR GAME XIII's in da PLAYOFFS notice da golden ring around da jumpman that is exclusive ONLY to this colorway.

ok now that i straightened that out......infrared VI pics
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom