AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by eltouha

just stopped past footlocker (pitt street, sydney) and was told that this pack has a retail of over aud$600.
frown.gif
the manager reckons they won't sell like other heat with that price.
to lazy to go convert, how much we talking for US dollars?

edit: $600AUD = $548 USD
eyes.gif
For that, JB can keep them.

That is Prada/Gucci shoe money right there........
And the sad part is, people would still pay for a pack retailing that much withinferior quality products.

Sheep, I tell ya.

This is why i keep telling you guys to stop with this OG and new G thing cuz jordanbrand don't care how long you been loyal there still ripping everyoneoff the same.

I don't believe that rumored price, but if it's true, I won't cop. JB sold a quality DMP pack for $295 in '06, then raised the retail to $310for the CDP's, which were sub-par, and have the audacity to raise retail damn near double? I guess it shouldn't surprise me, but if this true, JBcorporate can burn in hell for all I care.

lmao 600?, IF this is true JB is being BEYOND gree
dy, its a downright shame.

Only people that will buy these for that price are hypebeasts and resellers.

I was actually looking forward to this pack, but 600 is half of some peoples rent...

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

lmao 600?, IF this is true JB is being BEYOND gree
dy, its a downright shame.

Only people that will buy these for that price are hypebeasts and resellers.

I was actually looking forward to this pack, but 600 is half of some peoples rent...
Who would the resellers resell to for that price? I'll use the month of June to stack funds for the rumored Cool Grey's, Concords andXIII's.

What a ridiculous retail price. Keep them JB, I can buy better things in today's hard times for that amount.
They won't even be made that great anyways. JB always lets people down anymore. I would rather buy
older retros from 2001-2006 for better prices.

Like many have already said, for that much $, JB can keep em. I guess it will be more money in my pocket (or spent on other releases) if that is the case.

For that much I want exact replicas of the originals...no more no less.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

For that much I want MJ himself to come and scrub my balls while I'm wearing those shoes.

Corrected.

Originally Posted by deuce02

people already going crazy over the black/varsity red vis.
No they're not.
laugh.gif

Space Jams= Crazy.

11/12 pack = Crazy.

These?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

For that much I want MJ himself to come and scrub my balls while I'm wearing those shoes.

Corrected.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by deuce02

people already going crazy over the black/varsity red vis.
No they're not.
laugh.gif

Space Jams= Crazy.

11/12 pack = Crazy.

These?
eyes.gif

Corrected.I

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

Corrected.
^ I'm 100.100% sure that I would'nt want a man to touch my balls....I don' t know about you, but thats just me

Corrected.
sick.gif

wow @ the retail for these in the UK
eek.gif

it won`t move at that price. But in the canadian market these are probably gonna go for 420-- 450 tops retail +taxes. Knowing the space jams were 209.99 beforetaxes.
so it`s not as bad as UK prices. ahhaha
happy.gif

Corrected.

I don't need you to correct my posts. Thanks for sharing your feelings though.....I think we all learned a lot about you today.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Corrected.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Hella suspect. Almost funny but hella suspect.

Corrected.

I don't need you to correct my posts. Thanks for sharing your feelings though.....I think we all learned a lot about you today.
What? That I'm not stupid enough to pay that much for 2 pairs of shoes. Regardless of what "Original replica" they are?

Not trying to disrespect you or anything... Excuse my humor.

i doubt they would be that much for retail...no other pack had a retail price of 500....but if they do then thats no bueno

Corrected.

What? That I'm not stupid enough to pay that much for 2 pairs of shoes. Regardless of what "Original replica" they are?

I was just thanking you for sharing with us the going rate you charge to let guys knock your junk around.

Corrected.

I was just thanking you for sharing with us the going rate you charge to let guys knock your junk around.
With the way JB releasing crazy packs and charging people up the *@* for it, it's not surprising you'd say something like that. As amatter of fact, I guess it costs $600 for you to bend over and take it up the *@* from JB huh? Good to know.

Back
Top Bottom