AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

a couple 100 pages back lol sum1 bought 3M tape n put it on da inside of the shoe n it was seen thru the front holes but never finished tryin to put it thru the ankle holes....da bubbles

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by sincere

I believe that somebody had pictures of some with 3M inserted in the side panels, but they couldn't figure out how to do it in the ankle panels. I could be wrong, but I do believe that it was posted a while back in this thread. Good luck searching.
pimp.gif

i saw da pix of em on da side but i wanna see em in da ankles
WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF...PLEASE ELABORATE..IM INTERESTED..LOL

OG's had 3M inside if thats what you're asking....

Still kicking myself cause I didn't scoop these up..when the time is right I will get me a pair..hopefully not for a arm and a leg

i stilll c these on shelves collectin dust for retail i copped anotha half a pack black/infras for $160 alone.... reslellers im glad u guys r stillll sitttin on em!

i cant remember a bigger resell flop then this pack in the 7 to 8 years as being a reseller and a serious collector

I saw a size 8.5 pack for retail at fulton street at downtown brooklyn
in the window of the big jimmy jazz

dont know if there are other sizes there

its on the same side of the street as macys

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i stilll c these on shelves collectin dust for retail i copped anotha half a pack black/infras for $160 alone.... reslellers im glad u guys r stillll sitttin on em!

nerd.gif
Ducktales.

I'm glad they're still in some stores. Give everyone an opportunity who didn't get em to cop these and enjoy em. It's nice to see that resellers couldn't run away with this one.

Still in stores? I haven't seen any in So Cal, I've seen the Varsity reds but no Infrared packs.

I guess it depends on the location.  These sold out in my area on RD, nowhere to be found now.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Wow....400 pages! I'm shock this thread hasn't been locked yet.

If you don't like the fact peeps still have one place (instead of several creating more clutter) to discuss this pack, you know where you can go: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sole+collector+forums

lol i see your using it.  
Still in stores?  i wish there were some in my state.  i would have doubled up.  don't want to pay 200 for white infrareds.

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

I'm glad they're still in some stores. Give everyone an opportunity who didn't get em to cop these and enjoy em. It's nice to see that resellers couldn't run away with this one.
what stores have you seen them in? i would love to get another pack at retail

i can still get a pack right now for retail if anybody needs any help obtaining 1.
But for the smaller footed guys

depends on what midwest state ur in. i live in indianapolis. we sit on everything here. almost nothing sells out here besides AJ11s and most Fusions. the shoe game is sweet here. eggplant foams sell here for a mere 130! brand new.

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

depends on what midwest state ur in. i live in indianapolis. we sit on everything here. almost nothing sells out here besides AJ11s and most Fusions. the shoe game is sweet here. eggplant foams sell here for a mere 130! brand new.

cop me a pair of eggplants den homie

Varsity Red VIs > Infared VIs.
the red on the infared look a lil bit pinkish to me
got my black and white varsity red for a good price anyways. the pack cost too much

Does anyone else have a *Varsity Red* colored jumpman logo on the bottom of their White *Infrared* 6 pair?!?! I noticed today that my black infrared pair has an infrared jumpman on the bottom and the white infrared pair has a friggin' varsity red jumpman on the bottom?!?! And my white pair is definitely the infrared leather and paint...

Originally Posted by east99

Varsity Red VIs > Infared VIs.
the red on the infared look a lil bit pinkish to me
got my black and white varsity red for a good price anyways. the pack cost too much

the color is actually more pink then red homie lol
its posta b that way. infrared is pink/ orange/ red. sum pl dnt like the pink hue u kno but hey to each his own

n yeah my jumpman is infrared

no, my jumpman on the white pair looks pretty infrared to me....
and this is turning into a hookup thread, be careful guys before you get banned or this gets locked up

Back
Top Bottom