AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Good luck to all with the Finishline restocks. I've never had luck with it. CDP XI/XII, XII/X, and Space Jams all went through then took two weeks for them to say the don't have them. Lol.

^I actually got lucky on the cdp XI/XII twice surprisingly,but thats the only time I bought off a FNL re-stock. Re-stock orders usually never get fulfilled since FNL uses store inventory,not warehouse. Im personally passing, but just sharing info since alot of NTers missed out on these one way or another

DAMN, you lucky! I couldn't get one restock from them lol. Good looks UPandComing. It's the little things like the heads up that help out the community.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by melo8584

Originally Posted by JorPun662

Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by cedb713

Ok,heres my story. A story of TRAGEDY and TRIUMPH, of DEATH and REBIRTH,and STRUGGLE and REDEMPTION...I woke up around 8am to head to my spot out here in H-Town(Baybrook). To commemorate this release, I decided to throw on my 00' Infrareds. As soon as I put them on.....CRRRRAAACK!!!! My MIDSOLES started crumbling!!! No doubt,I'm bummed about it, but I had to move on
frown.gif
. So I slide on my Maroon/Grey toe Jordan XIII's and head out to the mall. When I arrive, I'm shocked to find I'm the first and only one there....I pick up my sz.13(The only one they had.),and I'm in and out,no hassles. When I get home, I do some further inspection and....what do I notice but a BIG *** GLUE STAIN on my Blk/Infrared pair!!!! Now I'm super heated
mad.gif
!!!! So I call Northwest Mall,and luckily the lady allowed me to swap out the pair I had...BIG RELIEF! Since my 2000 Infrareds were officially out of commission, i decided to take my lace locks off of them,and put them on my Wht/Infrared pair instead. All in all,I was faced with a few challenges,but in the end it all worked out. I'm all smiles!
pimp.gif
On another note, R.I.P. to my 2000 Jordan 6 Retros (2000-2010) *Singing* "It's So Haaaaarrrrddddd(no %%#+) to say Goooodbyyyyyeeee to Yesterdaaaaayyyy...." Holla!

Ced B.

you say you picked up the only sz 13, then you call the store and exchanged for another sz 13, doesnt make sense, do people like to make stories just to post.?
Baybrook Mall and Northwest Mall are two different malls here in Houston. He said he picked up the only size 13 from Baybrook and later did the swap at Northwest.

Baybrook mall: Southside of Houston (Clear Lake). Northwest mall: Northside (obviously).

MAN,SOME OF U CATS ARE TOO FUNNY,BRUH...LOL. BIG SHOUTS OUT TO JORPUN662 AND MELO8584 FOR HAVING READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS ABOVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LEVEL.THANKS FOR CLARIFYING MY STORY TO THESE NOOBS.... I CLEARLY STATED THAT I SCOOPED THE ONLY SZ.13 FROM BAYBROOK MALL,AND CALLED NORTHWEST MALL AND DID THE SWAP THERE. READING....IT'S FUNDAMENTAL,Y'ALL. SMH. HOLLA...

CED B. 

So one store at another mall let you exchange the size 13 Infrared Pack that you bought at a different store that was in a different mall....and during this whole time, the sz 13's didnt get sold out? Damn I guess this pack wasn't as popular in your town as it was in mine. What Store did you buy it from.

YEAH, I COPPED 'EM FROM  FOOT LOCKER IN BAYBROOK MALL OUT HERE IN SOUTH HOUSTON,AND SWAPPED 'EM OUT AT NORTHWEST MALL. ACTUALLY, I JUST BROUGHT THE PACK UP THERE TO NORTHWEST MALL,AND THE LADY SWAPPED THE BLK/INFRARED PAIR WITH ME,AND I KEPT MY WHITE PAIR THAT I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT,SINCE THERE WASN'T ANYTHING WRONG WITH 'EM. AND THE PACK DID PRETTY WELL OUT HERE IN H-TOWN, I MEAN THEY SOLD OUT BY THE END OF THE DAY....GIVE OR TAKE A FEW SPOTS THAT MAY HAVE A PACK OR TWO LEFT IN SMALL SIZES. 

hopefully, my ndc order goes thru. i love free shipping + no sales tax.
bigsupa... DOPE PRICE!!!!!!!

i was the only one at greenspoint coppin, few people walked in and checked em out and was like "these just came out a few months ago"

^the average customer (everyone besides people on sneaker boards) do not care about the shade of color and will most likely not notice the difference. But they also cop shoes at full price, so for them to buy the shoes that "just came out a few months ago" at full price would not justify them paying full prices for TWO shoes that "just came out a few months ago" (although one just came out and one came out a few months ago).
but for people like "us" we notice the difference, and most of us got or will get the GR VIs on sale/discount and then get the "limited" pack at retail even if its a tad different then the GR version.

I feel that for some reason JB will do some restock bull ishh and they say that these are very limited. Nothing but a great execution of cornering the market And selling out entire stock instantly. They got us by the b@lls and it hurts. Smh

i wonder if they will pull the same bs they pulled with the moto 6s... restock months later at niketowns
laugh.gif

IM JUST MAD AT THE DUDE WHO WAS IN THE STORE WITH SOME RUN DOWN REEBOKS TALKING BOUT IF THEY DIDNT HAVE A SIZE 9 HE'LL TAKE WHATEVER SIZE...I WAS LIKE..SMH

Even if FNL does restock, they'll sell out even faster than the initial release, and with no prior warning. I'm gonna keep an eye out, but I'm not getting my hopes up (haven't had much luck in the past).

Just fyi, I talked to my connect at Nike... I was told general public got sz 8-13. However, there are sizes up to 18 on some places that Nike is directly involved with. I got my 14 so I am happy. She also told me they have 22 more in stock in a 14 and plenty of other sizes. I may get one more for myself... not gonna buy a whole bunch and resell, I want the people that actually want them to have a chance to get them first. 
Sorry if this was common knowledge, I have seen some bickering on past pages on sizes. 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO I HAPPY I GOT MINE FOR 30%...NOT REALLY FEELING THE BLACK PAIR...EVEN MY WIFE SAID THEY LOOK BOOTLEGGED...BUT IT WAS MY FATHER'S DAY GIFT TO MYSELF...AS FAR AS THE OTHER PAIRS THEY ARE SOLD AND ONE WAS DELIVERED AND THE OTHERS ARE BEING SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW...SHOUTS TO UPNCOMING AND SPURSFAN

frown.gif

I work at Champs, and no stores by me allowed employees to use their discount even though corporate said we can.. Where do you live?

this release wasn't that bad just like any other ltd release HOHNY was surprisingly lacking a line for these even when i showed up at 7PM i was 9th in line....besides the usual foolery that happens it was pretty chill, and the front of the line held it down for the most part...there was actually one dude there for the coughdrops a day early i even offered him my extra wristband at Niketown so he ain't have to wait 16 plus hrs but the homie was dedicated so i let him be

After that me and the homie Sloane parted ways, and i went to my boy's crib in the Heightz to chill w/ some scalleywags he had over from Yonkers then i left at like 3AM to head to Niketown NY and got there around 3:45 to check the line. There was only one older dude had to be in his 40's he was in a complete baby blue velour short suit w/ his 9's and some coke bottle glasses slumped over in his chair.
tired.gif
roll.gif

As I looked inside i saw some NT employees keeping watch over the stock and homeboy woke up as i was standing there so i asked him "Wat time is roll-call for the wristbands?" ...he looked at me astonished after wiping the cold from his eyes and replied "they gave out wristbands? I was just tryna scoop them up".

i told him that if he didn't have one then we was pretty much screwed....so i wished him good luck, and  left him there. I then went home knocked out for about an hr, showered, then came back...homeboy was gone, and there were sizes left over after the wristbands were finished. i felt kinda bad, but at the same time he should've stayed and tried...nonetheless both packs were fairly easy to come across if you were on ur 'A game' there were 13 packs left over in 8.5-10 and select bigger sizes left over

Nice pickups to those who got their's and good luck to those still huntin'

i had a feeling it was too good to be true. i just got an email from puffer reds or w/e saying my order couldnt be fulfilled b/c the size was out of stock and they had an error on their site allowing orders to continue to be ordered. not a big deal though cuz i was ordering these for my boy who missed out on the main sites.

i got an order confirmation from FTL for my size. but then again im still holding my breath and waiting to see if these actually ship

Originally Posted by HeartandSole44

I talked to my connect at Nike... I was told general public got sz 8-13. However, there are sizes up to 18 on some places that Nike is directly involved with.

Sorry if this was common knowledge, I have seen some bickering on past pages on sizes. 

Word.

This would explain why my homies at Kickz101 in Melbourne, Australia got a good size run of above 13!

Back
Top Bottom