AJVI Infrared Pack *OFFICIAL THREAD* NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING!

Anybody know wher I can get this pack early in new jersey? My connect fell through and I can't camp on Saturday unfortunatley I have to open my store and work..so trying to pay a LiL extra to get these..any help through pm would be appreciated! I love the 6's but don't wanna settle for the varsity red's..

man...I'm out in South Carolina for an internship for the next two weeks. our off day is on release day though, so I'll cop if I can find a spot that selling them. anyone know a store in the Clemson area that's selling them? I have a car and can drive out to a store within a reasonable distance from the campus.

The black/infrared does not come with infrared lace lock
The white/infrared is the best shoe, the leather is regular jb quality
The white/varsity red releasing in a few hours has the weakest leather, 2 the extent of it leaving ur thump print while pressing on it, and not popping back out

i don't think the stores getting these is based on a "top 300" list or whatever...
because a store near me (under the finishline/fl/c umbrella) that opened
less than 6 months ago has them...theory dismissed

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The black/infrared does not come with infrared lace lock

You sure??? I swore I seen a  INFRARED LACE LOCK on the pair I saw in person.

i think will means the white pair doesn't come with an infrared lace lock. every pic of this pack has clearly shown that, and the black pair does have it.

and what was the drama surrounding will about? he just recently came off a ban from last summer i thought?

we saw his pix from his myspace last year, what pix are you talking about?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i think will means the white pair doesn't come with an infrared lace lock. every pic of this pack has clearly show that, and the black pair does have it.

yea thats just what I thought he was meaning.

Just wanted  to make sure he knew what he said.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

nope, the lace lock is not infrared for the black pair. Why would my eyes lie 2 me?

2ad258ee58862cdaa3a8ea04bcef24a9a51aa71.jpg

infrared-pack-air-jordan-6.jpg

ok, now i'm shook. it wouldn't surprise me if the lacelock was actually varsity red cuz jb skimped out, LOL!

hey memphissfinest, you got varsity red and infrareds, can you compare the lace locks on the blacks to make sure?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

glad i passed on both varsity reds for this....i knew it was gonna worthwhile to be patient.
Co-sign.  I really can't complain about the quality - its actually not that bad if you consider how poor the CDPs were.  I may have to double up on these...

Cdp's were fine....

.....yeah, the cdp XI's were superb quality too right?...
eyes.gif
i was talkin bout da carmines..if u wanna cry a river cuz your cdp XI's numbers rubbed off thats another story
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ok, now i'm shook. it wouldn't surprise me if the lacelock was actually varsity red cuz jb skimped out, LOL!

hey memphissfinest, you got varsity red and infrareds, can you compare the lace locks on the blacks to make sure?

laugh.gif
DUDE HAS NO CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. I DO HAVE BOTH AND JUST PULLED BOTH OUT OF THEIR BOXES AND COMPARED. THE INFRARED PAIR DEF HAS INFRARED LACELOCKS AND YOU CAN EASILY SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE INFRARED LACELOCK AND THE VARISTY RED LACELOCK. IN FACT, THE DIFFERENCE IN COLOR OF THE LACELOCKS IS MORE NOTICABLE THAN THE DIFFERENCE IN PAINT ON THE SHOES. NOT TO SAY YOU CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE PAINT ON THE SHOES CUZ YOU CAN DEF SEE THAT AS WELL.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE, IT SEEMS YOU ONLY GET ABOUT 3 TIMES OF OPENING AND CLOSING THE RESEALABLE BAGS BEFORE THEY STOP STICKING. MINE WON'T RESTICK ANYMORE.

imma just cop was on the defense at first but looking at all the pics i was impressed and kinda just feel like blowin money. it wouldnt be a bad pickup. some sites sellin alittle over retail cant go wrong with that

Houston heads, Memorial city FTL is only getting 18 packs total so probly 15 or less for the public. Also Katy Mills FTL and FNL will not be getting these. Ive also heard HOH galleria will only be receiving around 40 packs.

Dam flightclubny has the infrared pack for 600 bills size 11 and 12. Dam why it gotta be like that
I wouldn't do it that's crazy well the the resell drama u wpould only expect form FC

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Houston heads, Memorial city FTL is only getting 18 packs total so probly 15 or less for the public. Also Katy Mills FTL and FNL will not be getting these. Ive also heard HOH galleria will only be receiving around 40 packs.

i wonder how many will HOH Northline have

Originally Posted by flatbush147

NOT GETTING ANY CONFIRMATION IN TALLAHASSEE YET

I was told that Governor Square's Finishline was gettin em......that's what dude at Footlocker in Tallahassee Mall told me......but I'm gonna try and confirm for myself tomorrow

OUCH. HOUSTON IS ONE OF THE LARGEST CITIES IN THE COUNTRY. HAPPY HUNTING HOUSTON HEADS.

carbonpost has me laughing from the "why it goota be like that" line
i agree, its funny because its true
it really says it all

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

I'll call up there when I go into to work tomorrow and find out.

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

I'll call up there when I go into to work tomorrow and find out.

HOH only 40 pairs? Unreal

Maybe Sharpstown & Greenspoint will carry more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom