AJKO 1 Summer 2012 QS 6/2 RELEASE: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED!!

For those who have both the 2010 releases and 2012 releases, could you please post a pic of all four?

Peace
F Sharp005

Quick heads up, after going into our stock room the other day I happen to see that we got the Military 4's in, Son of Mars, & 1 other Team Jordan.
Guess if our retail stores such as FNL, FTL, FTA, or Champs is getting them then we won't find out until next week! Days before the release...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

^ have any idea if this will be released here June 2nd in the pi?
no info yet. but I'm assuming they will since they're widely available in early release sites.
Titan won't let this pass... I hope.
I have my eyes on the breds as well. I'm also hope we'd get these as Titan dropped the previous AJKOs as well. 

Come on now JB, can we slow down with the releases??  My wallet can't keep up with all this heat coming out. 

damn the Lebron MV's. JB changed my mind and I want these bad. Both colorways.
My list:
1. LB 9 MAYBE
2. YEEZYS
3. AJKOS
4. OBSIDIAN XII'S
5. SUPREME DUNK LOWS.

+*!?!

Still waiting on that proverbial on feet pic/vid that cements my decision and changes that of others.

These are fire, been looking for a pair of OG AJKO's or black/red from 94. This is a nice option and I'll try to possibly cop, curse SAT's that same day though.

If anybody in San Jose, Bay Area has any info or wants to network, PM me.

I hate the Swoosh on these...other wise both would be copped, especially the Black Toes. Guess I gotta wait for the normal AJ 1 highs to drop.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Quick heads up, after going into our stock room the other day I happen to see that we got the Military 4's in, Son of Mars, & 1 other Team Jordan.
Guess if our retail stores such as FNL, FTL, FTA, or Champs is getting them then we won't find out until next week! Days before the release...

I really hope one out of those has them, and I hope its FNL so I can use my coupon.
smokin.gif

FNL Assistant Manager told me to come back by Wednesday next week to see if they received their shipment yet.

Why the !%%% is there so much releasing in so little time???
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The Hornet lows this week, the MVs and both KOs next week, and the Militaries the week after that?!?!?! WHAT THE !%%%.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I thought I wanted the black/reds, but after seeing those pics, and with the warmer weather coming up, maybe it wouldn't hurt to do the lighter colorway.

I'd like to see some on feet pics of the black & reds and another shot with a black lace swap.

i wish they made a million pairs of these.

thing is i want 2 of each. 2 to stock 2 to rock
30t6p3b.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

What stores are gonna sell these?

Anything confirmed yet?

I think I'm a fail online, but I'm a try.

I dont know where you from, but out here in Cali HOH in Beverly, and Nike Factory is getting em too

Back
Top Bottom