Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Motorboats were impossible to get on NDC. I even used the 'program' to add to my cart. Nothing

It's not about any kind of program! It's about knowing where to reference the, cough....old link....cough.....
nthat.gif
I only saw one link on NDC, this morning, for the 9s - care to elaborate?

Was NDC a tweet only like this time, cause i didn't see em on there at 7, eastbay surprisingly this release had the shortest wait checkout time for any release i've tried w/ them ever. 2 min wait. Easiest experience w/ them for as long as i can remember. Haven't gotten an order confirmation yet though and i checked out at 7:03

That Twitter link only stuff on NDC is a joke especially when you got these dudes using custom programs for twitter ...I guess I'll be happy with restocks because thats the only way i been getting shoes these days.

That program is flawed. It wont be efficient for many during an actual release time.

PO

ive gotten evey pair since the crawfish and failed so hard with these. had technique down but didnt matter with these. most hyped of the pack?

What a joke......as always. I have yet to secure a pair through NDC twitter link. Ive been 0/2523525 for the past year.

ive gotten evey pair since the crawfish and failed so hard with these. had technique down but didnt matter with these. most hyped of the pack?
I believe so, DB 9's aside.

So how does the EastBay "reserve" option work, or is that a real thing? Little confused.

gl to those who copped link came a lil late nt to mad i didnt get these will waittry my luck for db9  re#rsvp

Got my boy a pair in a size 10 with ease from NDC. I almost got a pair of DB 9s too for myself from NDC but didnt check out fast enough. Im having some good luck with that site :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
yeap a joke oh well time to :smokin and head to wish they open at 12 i hope trinadad james and them crew not camped out and taking them all smh

yeap a joke oh well time to :smokin and head to wish they open at 12 i hope trinadad james and them crew not camped out and taking them all smh

That program is flawed. It wont be efficient for many during an actual release time.
PO

Flawed or not its still an advantage. I still don't understand how hard it is for people to find the shoes on the website it's not like the site is ran off flash player anymore where it would take the shoe forever to show up sometimes. Let the people who choose twitter link to get them that way and the people who choose search the website get them that way.

So is footlocker sold out yet? It keeps saying they're in a cart, but will they ever be released? Got a 12 on NDC accidentally and need an 11.5

since nt made me double post any way im hearing they not spizike red they are more pinkish :x if so i may pass

i didnt want these shoes but i was just trying out my skills for the XI release and i was able to choose a size but then when it was time to add to cart..it failed..hopefully i do well with the XI, btw i used the program this time and last time i didnt i got the galaxy rookies.

best bet is to wear two socks
lol, maybe, gonna head to NT soon, its only 5 here. The only shoe I've ever been able to get from FTL online is Cardinal 7's, and those didn't even sell out, hate that countdown thing, the pairs are gone instantly. 

Back
Top Bottom