Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Speak for yourself, IMO these are right up there with the Eliss'. I'm not really feelin the motorboats. 
The fact that it's such and easy cop speaks for itself. All the other shoes went lighting fast. It's the worst shoe in the pack IMO easily.

The fact that it's such and easy cop speaks for itself. All the other shoes went lighting fast. It's the worst shoe in the pack IMO easily.
Speak for yourself homeboy.. these were up for about 1 minutes tops on JJ. According to the poll the Calvin Bailey's are the worst (which I agree with). I think these and the motors are the best of the EGO pack.. screw the multi-color stitching..

First time getting thru on jj...I guess people really want the motorboat jones...
Yup just wait till next friday 
smokin.gif

Speak for yourself homeboy.. these were up for about 1 minutes tops on JJ. According to the poll the Calvin Bailey's are the worst (which I agree with). I think these and the motors are the best of the EGO pack.. screw the multi-color stitching..
Homeboy I am speaking for my self calm down. I don't care what the poll says, these and the Baileys are trash homeboy.

Anyone know how long it takes JJ to send you conformation? I got an order received email, but when is my pair locked down? When it ships? I've just heard a ton about JJ canceling orders. 

Also if it doesn't go through, anyone know if FNL is getting these online or just NDC and FTL.

Last edited:
How easy cop on eastbay I clicked sz 9.5 right when it went on sale & it wouldnt add to my cart wtf 

Got my size 9 on ndc.

Champs, East Bay and Footaction were a joke. I clicked add right at the ticker went off and didn't get a pair!

they must not have even had a sz 9.5 like JJ because I click on it right when it said add to cart & it wouldnt let me on eastbay this is horrible if it wasnt for everyone trying to get all 6pairs for the package these would have sat 

they must not have even had a sz 9.5 like JJ because I click on it right when it said add to cart & it wouldnt let me on eastbay this is horrible if it wasnt for everyone trying to get all 6pairs for the package these would have sat 

I have a 9.5 in my cart on NDC, I will be releasing into the wild as a heads up.

Basically, no way everyone needing a size 9.5 clicked at just the right time. BS.

Basically, no way everyone needing a size 9.5 clicked at just the right time. BS.
thats what I am saying & last night JJ didnt even have a 9.5 right off rip so I dont know wtf is going on just sucks cause I have all the other 4 prs in that size now I am screwed

Yall are saying BS but I Had the 9.5 in my cart, I Just didn't want them. Their wack to me. Was holding for a friend but he got his 9.5 no problem thru NDC as well.

thats what I am saying & last night JJ didnt even have a 9.5 right off rip so I dont know wtf is going on just sucks cause I have all the other 4 prs in that size now I am screwed
Oh I know I was there, 12:04 they had everything but a 9.5.  12:14 everything was gone.

Back
Top Bottom