Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
So funny how I copped with ease and now the site is crashing!!!
laugh.gif

Damn it, the FNL error again about not being able to check out and my shipping and billing info is the same. Done with FNL.

I had two colorways in my cart before the link was even posted on twitter, and I always get the same error processing card message (mind you I try 3 different cards).

always the same issue with Finishline.

Got the motorboats on mobile finally! Glad I didn't drop $300 before on those dumb reseller prices. Patience pays off. :D

For anyone that ordered the motorboats, did your order details show up under your order status? Mine kept showing error status

Also, my FNL confirmation email just says jordan retro 9 and didn't have a pic of the motorboat jones nor does it specify that I ordered the motorboat jones specifically.

For anyone that ordered the motorboats, did your order details show up under your order status? Mine kept showing error status
Also, my FNL confirmation email just says jordan retro 9 and didn't have a pic of the motorboat jones nor does it specify that I ordered the motorboat jones specifically.
Mine has the picture, size, challenge Red/White-Black, etc...

My order details show up on FNL and same with the confirmation email. And I got my confirmation email at 8:00 AM.

I scooped the Crawfishes with no problem in a size 12 for my boy thanks to that mobile Finishline trick :smokin

Mine has the picture, size, challenge Red/White-Black, etc...
all i have is the last three digits of the product code - 645

I couldn't resist trying for the Motorboats. I got a PayPay confirmation that the money was sent but nothing from Finishline. Am I out of luck?

wtf is wrong with fnl checkout? how come i never have problems with any other sites with my cc except for fnl?

Missed out on the Motorboats. Had everything until I put my CC and then hit submit, then site crashed. Hopefully, i can get a pair tomorrow on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom