Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley Ellis (White/Maroon/Yellow)

• Slim Jenkins (Black/Blue)

• Calvin Bailey (Royal Blue/Yellow)

• Total voters
Hopefully down the road I can cop the Motorboats.

Fellow NT'er had a pair for me for $230, but couldn't get them cause wifey was tripping.

Hopefully she lets me get them in the future.

Alot of the Slim's and a few others are ending at retail/ship.. few 20-50$ over retail. As was said, I'd cop now before supllies dry up and people start raising their prices.

I'm satisfied with my motorboats, Just sold my Kilroy's due to the comfort. Wrong size and I'm not about that feet hurting for fashion or something I like. May jump on them Slim's though, Hope to finy some Crawfishes for a reasonable price

Not sure if this was posted already, but found this on Eastbay.

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-dec25newlaunches?cm=Home
Anyone know what the retail will be on the Kilroy pack?
We will be re-releasing each of the six colorways from the Kilroy pack as of 12/25/12 at 8:00 AM ET.

They will be sold individually and priced at $159.99 each.

They will only be available in men's sizes ranging from size 8.0 to size 14.0 in select shoes. For any specific sizing questions, please indicate which shoe you are interested in and the size and we will be happy to look that up for you.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Anyone know what the retail will be on the Kilroy pack?
Each pair is releasing in limited quantities.  I don't think there will be an option to buy all 6 in one swoop.  But each pair retailed for $160, so total would be $960 (plus shipping and/or tax depending on where you live).

EDIT:   What he said^^^

Last edited:
Please please please make sure y'all sleep in so I can grab them motorboats.

Last edited:
hopefully i can get another pair of the Motorboats and get my first pair of Calvin Baileys
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom