AJ9 Bibby PE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

297433670.jpg
This is a size 10 there a nice looking shoe. The shoes where goingto be released but from what I understand they where scrapped and a little over 50 pairs made.

They are legit and kinda old. http://niketalk.com/topic/31301 Look at the date posted by heat23.

This probably belongs to Sneaker Showcase, but nonetheless, great pick up!
This pair is made in size 9 (or any other size), PROBABLY is to let Bibby give out some pairsto anyone he wants to have.
Like Ska said, it's not purple or any Kings colorway. It's for personal collection.

yungpyro07, I'm doing exactly what Mike did on your avatar. The shoes are with patent leather.

funny tidbit, tinker wanted to put patent leather on da IX's first but chicken'ed out last minute....

^ That's interesting.

So he saved the 'patent leather at the bottom of the upper' look for 2 shoes later.

My friend purchased a pair via FCNY and was so disappointed with the quality he put them right back up for sale!

ehhhhh.... nothing special there...
And Flight Club is selling them for HOW MUCH?????

ohh... nooooooooooooooo.....

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

nevermind the kicks...you still got your X-Mas tree up
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think they are legit.. Vintage kicks have them for a stack! And they have em in size 10's.

I cant wait to see those Atlanta Hawk PE's, wont be nothing close to his Kings PE's tho

bibby 9s made maybe for the house of hoops
many different sizes were made
most pes are only made in his regular size 12.5
and he likes to wear low tops

Thank god the packs aren't going to have patent leather on them. Ive had enough of patent and elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom