AJ4 Green Glow legit check

This is the only photos provided. Is mentalkicks still legit or have they started selling fakes? Just checking.

They sell high quality fakes depending on who you get a response from others opinions vary. But I've personally goy a high quality fake playoff 13s back in 2011 and I was blown. Not worth all the hassle of shipping back so I just let my brother hoop in them. The homie who runs the site used to be a real deal eBay seller but you have to realize he just like all the other counterfeiters based out of china know there's a lot more money to made through these illegal channels. And china doesn't care about American copyright infringement laws they don't even enforce child labor laws in poor regions of the country. Poverty is no joke over there and counterfeit goods bring a lot of capital. Good luck getting in contact with them also if you still decide to order. In the day I got authentic true blue 3s for the record but its such a crapshoot I imagine now.

Last edited:
I just bought the same pair from mental kicks.com as well. Gotta say they looked legit. 3 things that gave them away.

1- The square logo on the tongue had the corner stitched in a way that the bend at the end was sticking out. Wasnt perfect.

2- No cardboard sticks inside the shoe.

3- Here's the kicker.... when I compared the box to my authentic AJ4 Toro's and my AJ 4's fears the green glows box was significantly bigger than the other 2. All 3 were a size 9 US so should have exactly the same box. But the mental kicks box was larger. The other 2 which were bought from Nike stores were exactly the same. 

Im trying to get a refund from them. DO NOT BUY FROM MENTALKICKS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom