AJ11 Space Jam Legit Check

I recently got this from an auction in ebay.

Seller insist that he got it from footlocker and 100% authentic.

But I have checked through, there are so many mistakes and it is so 100% fake.

Can any reputable members help me with this and offer me answers to if this is legit.

lol

Horrible fakes...plastic "carbon fiber" shank, icy soles, box label...at least they fixed the 23 spacing after all these years.

those are SOOOOOO fake. The "carbon fiber" looks cartoonish ...no yellowing.. get your money back

Thank you so much for your replies.

I am 100% sure that it is a fake.

But due to ebay's requirement, I am lost.

I have approached legit stores in my country, Singapore, they all do agree its a fake but are unable to provide a statement which ebay requires at such short notice.

Can anyone advise me what to do next. ?

One of his replies are proving it is a fake.

He claims he bought from footlocker. But is unable to provide receipt.

I mean even if he is able to find the receipt, the shoe is too fake to pass off as real, isn't it.

He claims he bought from footlocker. But is unable to provide receipt.
I mean even if he is able to find the receipt, the shoe is too fake to pass off as real, isn't it.
receipt wouldn't prove
Nothing on these. Anybody can come up with a legit receipt and just say it came with the fake shoes. Plus we already know he didn't get them at footlocker by looking at the shoes themselves

Last edited:
I have told him that a receipt is just a proof of purchase whereas the shoes don't lie. I am hoping that I present enough evidence for ebay to trust me that the shoe is a fake and not let him get away with selling fake shoes.

I mean he has somehow admitted that the shoe is fake, so why wouldn't he just refund me the money then.

They are really bad fakes there are some really good fakes and u can tell because in the box where the hole is they put a black ring when there should be a blue ring

I paid through paypal.

The problem is ebay requires a statement where the manufacturer or a trusted third-party states what are the differences and how he/she determines it.

It requires me to know the top management people in nike or a legit store in Singapore who is bringing in all the limited edition merchandise.

So far, I have not been able to get this statement.

Thus, me asking here if there are alternatives if I am unable to get it.

These are 100% fake.
- the "Carbon Fiber" is just a piece of black plastic
- the yellowing on the sole is wrong.
- the collars look too fat and are slamted at the wrong angle
- the shape of the shoe is horrible
- the box font is wrong
- the patent leather cut is wrong
Show this thread to paypal, it should be enough evidence for you to get a refund. Most nike outlet workers know nothing about air jordans, therefore it would be hard to get a letter saying why they are fake. show this to paypal and explain the differences between real and fake AJ11 space jams, they should give you back your cash.

These are 100% fake.
- the "Carbon Fiber" is just a piece of black plastic
- the yellowing on the sole is wrong.
- the collars look too fat and are slamted at the wrong angle
- the shape of the shoe is horrible
- the box font is wrong
- the patent leather cut is wrong
Show this thread to paypal, it should be enough evidence for you to get a refund. Most nike outlet workers know nothing about air jordans, therefore it would be hard to get a letter saying why they are fake. show this to paypal and explain the differences between real and fake AJ11 space jams, they should give you back your cash.
Yep, been there, done that.. just show this thread to ebay, last time i tried, it works (similar case)..

I paid through paypal.
The problem is ebay requires a statement where the manufacturer or a trusted third-party states what are the differences and how he/she determines it.

It requires me to know the top management people in nike or a legit store in Singapore who is bringing in all the limited edition merchandise.

So far, I have not been able to get this statement.

Thus, me asking here if there are alternatives if I am unable to get it.
Take the case straight to PP..file a claim do what they tell you to..You should be fine..

IF NOT.. To whomever this may concern,
As a higher ranking member of this forum and with 24 yrs of collecting experience under my belt and thousands of legit checks. I'm am 1000% sure this pair of shoes are knockoffs(fake).
The differences have been listed above and I thoroughly agree with the assessment. Please do what you can to get this guy back his money. An what you can to punish the seller. He is blatantly lying about where he has purchased this product. An just for more proof IF they would have come from Footlocker a small white sticker would be on the box with number codes and the letters FTL. Also please take a moment and look through this link for more proof if necessary.
http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide/0_20

Thank you,
TB

-OP I highly suggest you look at the link I posted as well so that this does not happen again. These fakes you have been hit with are not even the best fakes on the market. These would have been very easy to spot had you done a little homework. I hope this works out for you, but if not do yourself a favor and hit the boards hard and get as much knowledge you can on the fakes out there today.

Last edited:
Take the case straight to PP..file a claim do what they tell you to..You should be fine..

IF NOT.. To whomever this may concern,
As a higher ranking member of this forum and with 24 yrs of collecting experience under my belt and thousands of legit checks. I'm am 1000% sure this pair of shoes are knockoffs(fake).
The differences have been listed above and I thoroughly agree with the assessment. Please do what you can to get this guy back his money. An what you can to punish the seller. He is blatantly lying about where he has purchased this product. An just for more proof IF they would have come from Footlocker a small white sticker would be on the box with number codes and the letters FTL. Also please take a moment and look through this link for more proof if necessary.
http://niketalk.com/t/585835/jordan-11-legit-check-guide/0_20

Thank you,
TB

-OP I highly suggest you look at the link I posted as well so that this does not happen again. These fakes you have been hit with are not even the best fakes on the market. These would have been very easy to spot had you done a little homework. I hope this works out for you, but if not do yourself a favor and hit the boards hard and get as much knowledge you can on the fakes out there today.
you're a good dude for that. repped

Back
Top Bottom