AJ XXX (30)

nerd.gif

Those are trunners in the pic up there. Like a new model trunners. Not bad looking but not the 30s. I think they should just drop the Air Mag with a Jordan logo on the heel somewhere and call it a day.
I agree they look like trunners, but are you sure?  Wouldn't be surprised if they are, but who knows

I like the shoe but I doubt that's the 30...looks more like a trainer or a shoe designed by him kinda like MJ's daughter did. Nike has done such a good job keeping the 30 under wraps I doubt they;d let it leak via IG post from one of the kids.
I wouldn't say that...Nike has imitated other brands. They came out with a pump like reebok...they had a climacool like shoe after adidas and the word on the street is that Nike is developing their version of boost foam.
True dat,true dat

I agree they look like trunners, but are you sure?  Wouldn't be surprised if they are, but who knows

This pic was on US11 and the url under the pic had the word trunner in it. Add to that they kind of look like a trunner so that's why I said that.

Do you think after JB is done with the Marvin the Martian marketing campaign they will jump into the XXX? It's gotta be soon. This is crazy lol.

This could possibly be the 30, look at the lacing system. In the event this is the 30 I'm lead to believe a "leaked photo" is part of the marketing plan.

i would love to have a nice new trunner, i regret throwing out my two old 2002-03 pairs

Dang, folks jumping the gun thinking that those were the air jordan 30's..they're not!..be cool, calm down..lol smh

the 30 is STILL utilizing the performance woven tech with a twist also a upgraded flight plate (v17) and redesigned zoom tech JB is labeling "precision flight". release date is sometime between the last week of sept. which I doubt...within the first 2 weeks of Oct. which is more likely.

They need to drop a commercial the day before release and drop ship them to stores. That would be so good.

the 30 is STILL utilizing the performance woven tech with a twist also a upgraded flight plate (v17) and redesigned zoom tech JB is labeling "precision flight". release date is sometime between the last week of sept. which I doubt...within the first 2 weeks of Oct. which is more likely.
Any word on retail...? 

I appreciate the info. .great stuff!

retail is going to be slightly higher because it's the 30th anniversary and it comes with some goodies.

I've looked at that picture close and that's gonna be one expensive trunner. That plate in the middle looks to be pretty polished and high end. And looking at the shape in the reflection in the window the toe box doesn't look like a trunner model. I also looked at the short sleeve hoodie and pants on finishline and they have that same color gold jumpman. For them to label it blackcat hoodie and looking at those pods on the sole of that picture it reminds me some of the XIII which was designed with the black cat panther in mind. I'm ready to see these things!

no way that's them lol. they wouldn't go from all this low to the ground unlocked zoom movement to a shoe sitting 2 inches off the ground. either a troll pic like those under armors for the 29 or some type of dress/training shoe. not gonna fully discount it since I obviously don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet that isn't them

XXX in golf shoe form? Possibly?
Could be! Keegan Bradley was wearing golf versions of the XX9 before that shoe released. Although, its fair to say when you look at the golf versions compared to the actual basketball version, imo, there are few similarities other than the basic shapes of the shoe.

It'll be interesting to see what JB presents to us and when. If they aren't releasing until October, I'm guessing technology wise, they must be pushing the boundaries. Tinker already hinted they were having production issues with whatever new material they are weaving into the new flightweave. And depending on when they release in October, it'll be at least a month longer than when we got the XX9.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom