AJ XXX (30)

View media item 2165602View media item 2165603

I hooped in mine a good 20-30 times, 3hrs per session... and I noticed that both shoes are ripping in the same area. Will Nike take these back for a refund? I love how the shoe feels on court... It just sucks that the durability of newer shoes are subpar due to the fact that they're using lighter matierals to save weight. (And money lol)

View media item 2165602View media item 2165603

I hooped in mine a good 20-30 times, 3hrs per session... and I noticed that both shoes are ripping in the same area. Will Nike take these back for a refund? I love how the shoe feels on court... It just sucks that the durability of newer shoes are subpar due to the fact that they're using lighter matierals to save weight. (And money lol)

I'm not 1000% sure, but I think if they have issues like that within 2 years of the manufacture date on the tag they do a refund or or something. Customer service should be able to tell you

^what the last two posts said - if anything, I'd be surprised if you couldn't get a voucher from Nike

The XXX is a great shoe to me. Being an older one compared to others here, they were made very well.  Never played in them, Probably never will. I love the look, stitching, details on this shoe. Might be underrated in the Jordan line. Get em while their cheap. Retros down the line, who knows. Might not be as easy.

The XXX is a great shoe to me. Being an older one compared to others here, they were made very well.  Never played in them, Probably never will. I love the look, stitching, details on this shoe. Might be underrated in the Jordan line. Get em while their cheap. Retros down the line, who knows. Might not be as easy.

Word, I wore my XXX casually for as long as I could but they felt so good I started to hoop in them. Great hoop shoe for me, killed my launch pair and currently play in my black pair. Looking for a few more pairs hopefully under $100.

31's will be broken in tomorrow, hope to report back with some findings this weekend. Hope all this talk about the subpar traction isn't true. The last shoe I had with horrible traction was the Soldier 10's, those things were wicked bad. But as much as people said the Kobe XI traction is bad, I thought they were great. meh.

Word, I wore my XXX casually for as long as I could but they felt so good I started to hoop in them. Great hoop shoe for me, killed my launch pair and currently play in my black pair. Looking for a few more pairs hopefully under $100.

31's will be broken in tomorrow, hope to report back with some findings this weekend. Hope all this talk about the subpar traction isn't true. The last shoe I had with horrible traction was the Soldier 10's, those things were wicked bad. But as much as people said the Kobe XI traction is bad, I thought they were great. meh.
Would be great to hear your thoughts on the 31 -- I agree with the XXX, once these things are broken in and if you can work with the funky heel padding to get it right, they are beasts. I've been hesitant with the 31 based on all this traction talk

I personally don't hoop anymore. Hell I wasn't all that good when I could! However, The XXXI is way better on the foot than the XXX. I wear both casually and after a little while of wearing the 30's they have to come off. I wore the 31's all day and I personally felt like they were barely there (comfort wise), but also that they were very secure. Most comfortable Jordan sig I've worn in a very long time. Definitely happy with them.

My black cats finally broke in. Had them since April and wore them hand full of times. They were a pain to break in. almost regretted purchasing them. I love these jawns

My black cats finally broke in. Had them since April and wore them hand full of times. They were a pain to break in. almost regretted purchasing them. I love these jawns
I feel ya. First wear was quite stiff. It got much nicer the second time of hooping in them and felt like the zoom needed to be broken in as well. Pretty much my go to shoe now when I hoop or Kobe 11's if I'm trying to feel quicker[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I just snagged the gym red xxx for cheap, excited to ball in them. Any difference at all between the gym red and blacks? Should I expect to battle the Achilles issue on the court?

Back
Top Bottom