AJ XXX (30)

View media item 2011154
Finally played in my 30's today and they felt like they needed no break in time. I am interested to see how they are when they are really broken in. So far love the feel of them, better than the 29's because of how they felt right away. On another note can't wait for the reds.

I can't lie. The stealths have ALL looked dope on foot to me. Love the pics in here :pimp:

I agree 

gotta stay strong tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I finally got around to wearing my XXXs this morning. Shot around for a little bit, and I am glad (and relieved) to say that the little pinching feeling on the Achilles goes away after about 5 minutes or so. Didn't even notice it. Wearing it around the house had me worried that I was going to have to return these. Now that I know that the pinching feeling won't be an ongoing problem, bring on the Team Reds!!

Welcome to the club my man
thanks forgot to say ive been hitting most outlets on my tour of the US and seen plenty returned XXXs for retail so if anyone got a FF or go when the hash wall is 30% or MVP you may get lucky and cop one of the first three release colourways.

Loved the 29 and heard the 28 was amazing for ball but never copped. Then the 30 came and i hated that collar but its definitely grown on me and with the all black its not noticable. Hope galaxies come out before I leave. But every colourway has looked pretty good except the real coloured ones like hornets and okc

Edit: also love the galaxy on the forefoot counter plus an onfoot
View media item 2012490

Last edited:
that amir johnson pair looks like its just the launch color way with the toe area dyed green? And the XXX on the back too

but the toe cap is also green. I don't like them but I'm very interested in what they actually are

thanks forgot to say ive been hitting most outlets on my tour of the US and seen plenty returned XXXs for retail so if anyone got a FF or go when the hash wall is 30% or MVP you may get lucky and cop one of the first three release colourways.

Loved the 29 and heard the 28 was amazing for ball but never copped. Then the 30 came and i hated that collar but its definitely grown on me and with the all black its not noticable. Hope galaxies come out before I leave. But every colourway has looked pretty good except the real coloured ones like hornets and okc

Edit: also love the galaxy on the forefoot counter plus an onfoot
those socks though

what's with the gif? every now and then eastbay has a 25% sitewide code. Or is it 30%? it's been awhile since I caught one
nerd.gif

Bro they haven't had anything more than 20 percent off in YEARS.

The only time there's a 25 percent off code its a one time code that is given to you when you buy the east bay premier club that's it

Back
Top Bottom