AJ XXX (30)

They should just price that other BS stuff 20 dollars above retail or make it but one get one half off and send it out the door. Nobody wants that stuff. But for the right price they can sell it.

I havent had one issue with my Achilles that some of you are talking about...great fit all around. The shoe does feel a little stuff at first but other than that it's great

Obviously different feet = different fit...I was just speaking in terms of my experience with the shoe

different feet, different fit.

the general fit is that most people having pain around the achilles area
I think a lot of it depend on the sock you wear.  When I wear the high cut elite socks I don't have a problem, but If I wear low cut socks it will rub my achilles raw.

I think a lot of it depend on the sock you wear.  When I wear the high cut elite socks I don't have a problem, but If I wear low cut socks it will rub my achilles raw.

This is exactly what I'm thinking the issue is. I think people wear the no show socks with these and the inside padding rubs against the Achilles. I say at least the elite or stance bball socks will be just fine.

I doubt that's the issue. Most people ball in elites or something, not no shows, and reviewers are saying it takes a while to break in...its not no show socks

I doubt that's the issue. Most people ball in elites or something, not no shows, and reviewers are saying it takes a while to break in...its not no show socks

Yup. I wore Elites when I tried mine on, and I could tell that it was still going to be a problem for the first few wears. It is brutal. With all the wear-testing that goes on at Jordan Brand, I'm amazed that they still released the product as is. It still would have been a great-fitting shoe if they removed that piece entirely.

Yup. I wore Elites when I tried mine on, and I could tell that it was still going to be a problem for the first few wears. It is brutal. With all the wear-testing that goes on at Jordan Brand, I'm amazed that they still released the product as is. It still would have been a great-fitting shoe if they removed that piece entirely.
how much have you worm em and have they broken in yet?

how much have you worm em and have they broken in yet?

Haven't balled in them yet. Will hopefully be able to get a few games in this weekend though. What I can tell people so far is this - if you're planning on wearing them casually, then good luck with that. It would take quite awhile to break these in if you're just walking around.

My black cats came in the mail today and the padding on the XXX's is not an issue IMO if you get your right size. I felt the padding at first but it wasn't painful or anything; so I pulled the pad up and I couldn't feel it anymore. Right out the bat I noticed a few things; the materials on the shoe are very soft which might cause problems in the future in terms of durability. No shade or anything but the toe cap looks and feels cheap. Also the toe cap is extremely soft so if someone steps on your foot you are going to feel it.

Got my ndc pair in... slipped em on with nba socks, these joints are really tight...like too tight for casual, but maybe its the socks. I like my kicks snug for ball so im straight but unfortunately i been sick so might not hoop for a few days. May shoot around tomorrow...

Haven't balled in them yet. Will hopefully be able to get a few games in this weekend though. What I can tell people so far is this - if you're planning on wearing them casually, then good luck with that. It would take quite awhile to break these in if you're just walking around.

Do they take that long to break in?
Aj 2012, 28 and 29 felt great from the first wear on. No pressure points.

Do they take that long to break in?
Aj 2012, 28 and 29 felt great from the first wear on. No pressure points.

I'm not sure how long it would take, but my buddy posted a youtube video of his review on them, and according to him, the pillow softens up after 5 minutes, but it still took awhile to break in. He plays pretty hard too, and isn't just a jumpshooter (unlike another popular reviewer). Dude put 30 hours of hooping before he put up his review to give you the big picture overall. Go check his channel out - 23mj88 is his handle. Not getting seeded free shoes, so it's always an honest review. Gave the 30s a great review overall though.

got and have worn all 3 CWs for several hours each on court

no break in needed for me

no issues in heel area

went TTS

LOVE THE XXX 
pimp.gif

i read these posts and seems like a totally different shoe being described ?

sock type for me has no effect on fit

2nd pair of blacks ordered this week with the EB disco

my only issue is.... need more CWs  ! 

may your fit be perfect 

Back
Top Bottom