AJ XXX (30)

i'm curious if you even wear TTS? 

i'm asking because i have the 2012, lebron 11, kobe 9, xx8, etc. I wear TTS sz11 and by doing what you are doing they're not even comfortable. 

-the inner bootie of the 2012 + midsoles in the lebron 11 shortens the length of the shoe which makes the already snug toe box unbearable.

-the lebron 11 insole in the 2012 with the high top bootie also makes the already snug fitting shoe unbearable. 

not saying what you are doing isn't possible, but it just simply doesn't work if you bought TTS. and i didn't even try them with socks. 

Hooping in all shoes 1/2 size up. My foot is wide. So 10.5, but I already intend to put some sort of insole in a pair of hooping shoes. The xx9 is seamless with air...in the heel. Whouda thunk.

with all the js and brons it takes insole switching. I see we have different feet because the 2012 are so loose when slashing and cutting those insoles didn't react well to that flywire or whatever recycled crap they found in beaverton but the lunar one was an amazing fit.no blisters which has always been my gripe with em, so I'm good. Again I 1/2 size up on all bball shoes
The bron xi toungue literally is engulfed by the strap of the 2012 and locks you in, but its too thick with the lunar insole, so that's why you use the 2012 insole, sits lower and just fits that xi. Anywho point is I rather grab the "newNess" and tinker with it a bit. I'm just biting what they making and doing it better to suit my feet lol

That original post is pretty creative. It seems like he's Frankensteining shoes to create something, probably started with lacelocks and evolved from there. I wouldn't say sneakerheads do this, one has nothing to do with the other.

These shoes are designed and then tested extensively. The technology of each is widely known by the teams in the business, so I trust they'd pull from complimentary technologies to make a great performance sneaker.

Actually stared with the penny 4s.. but the 90s shoes don't hold up.

Huarache 2k4-2k6: bottom out shoes. Like seriously people still played in them even if they ripped off the heel. But the one thing about the 2012s-xx9s great traction with very minimal heel drag.

For some reason all the galaxy stuff is corny to me. Felt same about foams. To each their own though. Wouldn't knock someone for wearing.

I'm liking the model more every time I see it. It may just be this particular colorway. As someone also said I like the 17-esque lace area. I also get vibes of the 19 SE as well.

Tbh....the aj xxx is a ugly shoe and everyone knows it is...people are trying to make themselves like the shoe because it's the new jordan

Last edited by a moderator:
I peesonally love everything about the Jordan 30. The cosmos pair will be my choice if JB doesn't screw us and make them a quickstrike. Im hoping that the rumors of a leather version are true

If you're buying the shoe to wear casual look forward to people clowning you because the shoe is ugly....this shoe was definitely made for on court purpose

o I'm sorry if I'm in a thread for a shoe i like. let me go troll and hate type in a thread for shoes i dont care for.

WHY WOULDNT I RESPOND TO A POST WHERE SOMEONE TELLS EVERYONE THAT LIKES THEM THE REALLY DONT LIKE THEM?

Tell them how it is man. I can accept that people don't like the shoe, why can't they just accept that others like it.

If you're buying the shoe to wear casual look forward to people clowning you because the shoe is ugly....this shoe was definitely made for on court purpose

I doubt many people in this thread are in middle school. I'm sure those days of people talking about shoes you're wearing are over.

o I'm sorry if I'm in a thread for a shoe i like. let me go troll and hate type in a thread for shoes i dont care for.

WHY WOULDNT I RESPOND TO A POST WHERE SOMEONE TELLS EVERYONE THAT LIKES THEM THE REALLY DONT LIKE THEM?

Tell them how it is man. I can accept that people don't like the shoe, why can't they just accept that others like it.

Dude is really taking it personal that JB didn't bless him with his dream shoe :lol:

Dude is really taking it personal that JB didn't bless him with his dream shoe
laugh.gif
Well it didn't have a self lacing shoe system and light up heels like his walmart shoes so he is dissapointed.

I need these. i love my emerald 29s. this is like a fire colorway of the 29s but they called it the xxx 'cause it was too fire.

i need two of these. one for the court, one for casual wear. Jerry Seinfeld would rock these with light denim if the show was still running.

I aint liked a new jordan since the 23 tho.

I have all of them after the 23 except the 2012/AJ 27. I even liked the AJ 25 with the window. Super comfortable. The 2009/AJ 24 and the 27 are the worst to me. I don't like the heel on the 24 and I don't like the fly wire on the 27.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom