AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

20200919_101624.jpg

Light work

Hopefully anyone who took an L in here will be able to cop soon for retail. Those "restocks" we've been seeing for other Jordan's the last few months are just lame *** reselling teens who realize after fees are taken out, they're gonna make $3 on StockX. Resale on these right now is in the $240 range which after fees is $10 more than retail :lol: so be patient and you'll soon get these

I won five pairs on the Footlocker apps. I hit three pairs at one Footaction.

All men's sizes or the same account?? That's how you know the app is busted tho, or they're being lazy programming winners to only hit one; that shouldn't be permitted.

Anyone in Dallas need pairs hit the DM later this week, I got a few more than I anticipated. At cost, I ain't gouging my NT brethren.

All men's sizes or the same account?? That's how you know the app is busted tho, or they're being lazy programming winners to only hit one; that shouldn't be permitted.

Anyone in Dallas need pairs hit the DM later this week, I got a few more than I anticipated. At cost, I ain't gouging my NT brethren.
Remember this is same guy caping for FLX

I feel like this is a shoe that's gonna be clean on foot and people who are fans of the AJ14 will be disappointed if they decided not to cop. Especially with the pics and videos posted online of the metallic blue shimmer on the paint.

Back
Top Bottom