AJ XII x AFI FUSION LS silver / chutney - stealth - glacier ice '

smh.gif
JB is really trying to hard

I didn't like the first one, and this one is just laughable.

Every time I think that JB can't put out something more ridiculous, they create a new fusion/hybrid, and release it in crazy (bad) colorways.

And every time I see that "best of both worlds" tag on the inside I laugh too, sooooo stupid. It reminds me of the Jay-Z/R Kelly project, and how myfriend used to always make fun of it. This shoe is certainly NOT the "best of both worlds", they could just release a regular retro with an AF1 in aJordan colorway, that would be a lot better.

COPPED....I've had a polo that matches that teal/green for the longest, and I've need a pair to match them lol. Any word on an RD?

i cant stand any of these fusions, but my opinion doesnt matter, only my sig's opinion, what do you have to say sig?...

I hope JB release some more OG Colorways for the Fusions: Black/Red Playoffs & Obsidians would be
pimp.gif

Since I can't walk on my hands and I dont just sit and look at my shoes, these will have no place in my rotation.

I agree, if these were going to be butchered via the colorways, they should have been made an ID. Then again who knows.

Why again would you put a great sole on a mediocre colorway? Oh, trying to be different.

Back
Top Bottom