AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Im so pissed right now. I called around to all the stores and none of them are willing to exchange these for another size without a receipt! I just need .5 or1 size down, but apparently they wont do it. Any clue how I could make it happen?

Im thinkin bout showin up in the store and trying to get them to do it, put them under a lil bit of pressure. All Ive done is try them on, and apparently Imnow screwed because JB, ONCE AGAIN decides to change the sizing on their shoes. This is getting really annoying, and if this kind of petty stuff continues, Imight end up giving up on any new releases completely.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Why don't you have a receipt?
I ordered from shoetrends, because everyone was saying theyd be a limited release and didnt want to take any chances

I heard dudes saying they got stuff at different stores and were still able to exchange it though

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I don't know why some of you guys are buying these online. They are EVERYWHERE.

not being rude or anything but may i ask you how much you paid? also how much money was your gas to go wherever you got them and etc....

because if i can sit at home and get these for $95 shipped i am going to...
smile.gif
but i guess do whatever floats your boat.

Its all good, no offense taken. But I got mine for free, thanks to wifey.
pimp.gif

passed on these and i don't regret it. still haven't seen them in person yet though. maybe i'll cop when they go on sale and get the discount onthe sale price. how u like that, jb??

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

my third favorite XII re released. have 2 from 2003, and got 2 more on the 30th. Should last me the rest of my life.

i rocked these wid ma black rigid 501s and a univ. blue polo today

these XIIs came out so nice
love the cushion, very responsive.
i never wore zoom air shoes before except ma football cleats but from now on imma be buying zoom air shoes for walkin, hoopin, and everything haha

i got happy after when i got home that the Nubuck material didn't really get that dirty, same as when it got outta the box
but JB better make the TB IIIs and other XIIs in December to run true to fit
i went down half size, the length fits perfect, but the width is
mad.gif

didn't recognize when tryin on but after wearin 6 and a half hours ma feet kinda hurts
but i guess im jus gon keep these cuz i aint gon rock these e'ryday

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

oh, folks
i just tried to use the 20% coupon on the gift card to cop another pair
but gift cards are excluded from any discounts
so u only save the money dat u get from live.com cashback
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU TELL PEOPLE THE WRONG INFO! offer ENDS 6/12/09

365952116.jpg

^^How does that work exactly? Like I ordered a pair already from footlocker, and I want to see If i can get another pair for cheap.

copped dese Saturday i wore them today, n they feel so comfortable no wrinkles at the toe... worth the $150

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

^^How does that work exactly? Like I ordered a pair already from footlocker, and I want to see If i can get another pair for cheap.
Read my post 1-3 pages back and youll understand EVERYTHING... but hurry

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

Is there an expiration for eastbay giftcards?

LAST DAY TO GET ONE 20% OFF is 6/12/09

but if you get a giftcard its goos at anytime
The code they provide doesn't work. The guy a few posts up was right. Just try it for yourself.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

The code they provide doesn't work. The guy a few posts up was right. Just try it for yourself.
yes it works i just "tried" it and it worked fine

here is the CODE for the 20% giftcard [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMEB95MY[/font]

Originally Posted by Juice2352

what code are you using? worked perfectly for me. he is right, worked perfectly two days ago.

I'm surprise ndc, eastbay, and finishline still have many sizes available online...very surprised

btw, anyone remember when this pack first released back in '03 and got over hundreds of posts...many dealing with questions of release date, JB computerscrashing because a massive high amount of consumer demand...damn those were the days..and I still managed to get my pack and proud of it. And back then was thefew (maybe 1 of 3) only people in hs who had the pack in hs...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom