AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i almost crapped my pants. looks like there is gonna be an onslaught of XII's comin to us this year. and i believe this is the 1st re-retro of aretro+. sweet......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

!$$
seriously?
i thought they never re-retoed retro plus colors?
wow though
is this the first time a non og colorway was re-retroed?

White silver 5s (I know... lowtop)

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

So this means that these will release around late Summer/Early Fall?

omg i cant wait .........SOOOOO GLAD I DIDNT PAY 300 FOR THE RETROS A FEW MONTHS BACK

Its interesting how you begin to see different shoes start to pop-up on ebay and then a couple weeks later we get release info on here that its being released.Just noticed it with III's, IV's and XII's lately.

btw: Goliath you are the man with your info bro. I log into this forum now just hoping to get some info from you. You speak real talk and your info is muchappreciated by me.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

i hope jb doesn't go crazy with the 12s this year.... 3 colors is enough! move on to other models to retro!

it's fine with me 12's are my favorite model pretty much with the 13's and 14's and 10's and 9's and omfg i like em all lol

Yep, I said this about 2 months ago. Back then everyone said I didnt know what I was talkin bout, but its cool. Im glad that you got pics, these are def copped

Wasn't gonna cop unless they changed these in some way cause I still have a DS pair from '03, but since the tongue is different I guess I have a reasonto cop
happy.gif

always liked this colorway. the first nubucks looked a lot better than these tho, imo. shape def. looks off on these. they look banana shaped.
smh.gif

looks i will continue to stay far away from jb in the near future. not at all impressed by anything so far in '09.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by never wear them

like i said on my last comment, they are making the XIIs like varients. they need to go back to the original blueprints.

look at the ridges on my pair. compare it to the re-retro pair.

2qmgltd.jpg

8ee157efb91d8d51fecf2b21c316e17b5c93fc5.pjpg

and the bulky look isnt there either. oh well

x7hqx.jpg

Im just trying to spread the good word ya'll. hate it or love it, ya'll gon' buy them regardless. (i as well)

okay and none of the retro 12s are shaped like the og's

they are going to change the shape every generation of retros

010125.jpg
i dont no why ppl think retros suppose to be identical to a og, it's a RETRO for cryin out loud duh

No need to buy these. Still have a DS pair in the closet and just bought a VNDS one off craigslist for $150....what the hell is wrong with the shape lol

People on NikeTalk are getting wayyyyy to ahead of themselves. In General, for all Jordans - Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

With that said "G.G." speaks the truth here on NT.

The only one I am adding to my collection is the White/Red XII set to release last saturday before Christmas I believe....let me check BRB
laugh.gif

I hope blco02 saw this so he can get of GreatestGoliath's back.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

So this means that these will release around late Summer/Early Fall?

BABY J is meanin shoes doesnt get madefor production until 6months prior to release

People on NikeTalk are getting wayyyyy to ahead of themselves. In General, for all Jordans - Production does not start til approx 6 months of release and release calenders are generally 9 months in advance.

The only one I am adding to my collection is the White/Red XII set to release last saturday before Christmas I believe....let me check BRB
laugh.gif

and yet ppl think he's(G.G.) a fake, anyways bro do wat u do best, it's like haters are everyone on me and u on this board

Originally Posted by solejordan

laugh.gif

and yet ppl think he's(G.G.) a fake, anyways bro do wat u do best, it's like haters are everyone on me and u on this board

I give yall your PROPS .... you guys are why i keep checking in to see if you dropped more INFO .

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by never wear them

like i said on my last comment, they are making the XIIs like varients. they need to go back to the original blueprints.

look at the ridges on my pair. compare it to the re-retro pair.

and the bulky look isnt there either. oh well

Im just trying to spread the good word ya'll. hate it or love it, ya'll gon' buy them regardless. (i as well)

okay and none of the retro 12s are shaped like the og's

they are going to change the shape every generation of retros
i dont no why ppl think retros suppose to be identical to a og, it's a RETRO for cryin out loud duh
this is exactly why JB does what they want.
smh.gif

what's the 4th or 5th or even 6th gen. of retros supposed to look like? Maybe the 2013 edition of 5s will look like Shaqs with a Jumpman, but because theymight have a Jumpman and a reflective tongue y'all will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom