AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Any noticeable differences from the OGs?
if u mean the first retro+, these have a slightly diff tongue adn the quality sucks
eyes.gif

ya retail is 150.. they are in my stores system.. we shoudl be gettin them in shipment next week... this is the first Jordan my stores got worth anythign sincethe cool grey spizikes.. we never get the packs or anything... and alwasy the colors that nobody really wants.. so im hype

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^ COOL SO I GUESS IT IS THE SAME DAY AS RAGING BULLS. GONNA HAVE TO FIND A PLACE TO COP IN CINCY.

you still copping the retro Nubucks even tho you just won the OG's on ebay ?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i have the original nubuckz sz 9.. i sure do wish they were a sz 8 instead. smh

I have the same problem. I have a size 11, and need a size 10. I'll finally be able to cop my actual size.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^^^ COOL SO I GUESS IT IS THE SAME DAY AS RAGING BULLS. GONNA HAVE TO FIND A PLACE TO COP IN CINCY.

NO. I WROTE THAT BEFORE I WON THE OG'S ON EBAY. I'M DONE WITH THESE. JUST WAITING ON THE RAGING BULLS PACK.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

NO. I WROTE THAT BEFORE I WON THE OG'S ON EBAY. I'M DONE WITH THESE. JUST WAITING ON THE RAGING BULLS PACK.

cool cool

So these are pretty gay.... My little brother just got them... One of the lightest XIIs ever made.... Y'all are being bamboozled by hype...

Originally Posted by never wear them

So these are pretty gay.... My little brother just got them... One of the lightest XIIs ever made.... Y'all are being bamboozled by hype...

guess Im not looking forward to wht/red and blk/red XIIs later this year
ohwell.gif

OGs will do fine for now
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

imo not enough money, people is going to focus on the V's

unless you can afford all three pairs

Jordan is doing a terrible job of spacing out its retro releases this year. They give us basically nothing for 5 straight months, and then two of the topreleases of the year at the same time. Terrible marketing strategy if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom