AJ XII "Nubuck" 2009 Retro

be on the lookout for more 12's from wat is comin out later this year and a XI midtop to release for the holidays, other 11's are comin as well

pimp.gif

now I'm kinda mad cause I spent $200 on these for a small sweatshirt and a hat that was way too big

guess i'll take mine out to start wearing since i can get another pair, havent worn them since they came out

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

A model XI as current release schedule goes will drop around Christmas. That I confirm. You guys will get a date soon enough.... after that XI there will be several other XI's set to drop next year... expect New Retro+ colorways as well.....

Nuff Said.......... for Now
HOW DID U KNOW????????
I HAVENT HEAR OR SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 11'S RELEASING THIS YEAR
AND WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES COME FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by solejordan

be on the lookout for more 12's from wat is comin out later this year and a XI midtop to release for the holidays, other 11's are comin as well
Why do you always taligate Greatest Goliath and post what he says everytime? Your an imposter buddy, stop acting as if you know whats reallycoming out..

^stop acting as if you know about him. He may be lying about his knowledge, or he may actually know something and not want to break the news, just supportwhats been said, either way none of us know

And to homie asking about sources from GG, none needed, hes definetely credible. Ive dropped a lil info in the past and then he came back with more info andpics, so I trust him

THE TRUTH ..... I CANT WAIT NO I CANT WAIT .....

Damn I really thought this year would of been a year to save loot but shoes keep dropping left and right .

These are going to be copped two times .... just a bit over 2 months away . Count me in .

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Originally Posted by solejordan

Why do you always taligate Greatest Goliath and post what he says everytime? Your an imposter buddy, stop acting as if you know whats really coming out..

ask GG who he talks to before he puts up some of the info
wink.gif
, and i dontpost everything i know, i let him do it, as a matter of fact he can pm u my convo's of wat i tell him or GONE IN 60 SECONDS can even say i told him thisway before it was posted, STOP HATING

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

A model XI as current release schedule goes will drop around Christmas. That I confirm. You guys will get a date soon enough.... after that XI there will be several other XI's set to drop next year... expect New Retro+ colorways as well.....

Nuff Said.......... for Now
HOW DID U KNOW????????
I HAVENT HEAR OR SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 11'S RELEASING THIS YEAR
AND WHAT ARE YOUR SOURCES COME FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

reason some of the good sources are staying away or left altogether cause of people hating, we got two good dudes dropping info dont question it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Look men the only one hating is u
I'm just asking a question to him

So stAy away this don't have anything to do with u

When people make idiotic comments like this, it becomes everyones buisness. These comments lead to our sources not coming back. Greatest is acredible source, if you have been here for more than a few months you would know.

GreatestG - Is the Christmas XI going to be an OG color or a retro +?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

When people make idiotic comments like this, it becomes everyones buisness. These comments lead to our sources not coming back. Greatest is a credible source, if you have been here for more than a few months you would know.

GreatestG - Is the Christmas XI going to be an OG color or a retro +?

The only idiotic comment are yours Mm here we go again another guy that gets into other man business I see he is your only source mm poor guy Whatever leave itlike that

Dam de la gezzy needs to shut up. GG is credible get over it

Im lookin forward to seein all these new colorways!

Back
Top Bottom