Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Wow, suckers keep piling up
I guess the sheep are happy. Ill be happy for them
Hope yall enjoy ur cdp quality from now on
Seriously, you need to calm down.

I'm still standing-Scarface
I won't personalize, that was my fault. Ya'll caught me slipping
It won't happen again.
Any more opinions on a re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-retro?
I have on, give us somethin that is pre millenium!!!
Shout 2 Uncle Sam, I hate you for buying this shoe!!!! Lmao

spacejams and columbias in Feb, I better start saving if Im gonna cop all these 12s too!

Originally Posted by ghozt178

kinda sucks cuz i jus got my pair a few weeks ago but its peace cuz ill jus keep those ds and beat on these reretros
QUEEE???
dtb00201 wrote:.if they made the aqua 8s out of pieces oh wheat bread....every spanish girl in new york would still buy them

LOOOOOOOL thats messed up yo

pimp.gif
looks good.

LOL...here we go with the "quality" thing again. SpaceJam XI's and AllStar XI's? JB's 25th anniversary looks like it's gonna beFREAKIN' AWESOME.

If they are the same quality as the originals then this will b a cop..i've worn mine at least 20+ times and no creasin whatsoever! i love this shoe..

Originally Posted by t2dae1

Good I can keep mine fresh!!
pimp.gif

2nggzew.jpg

But we need these though!!
pimp.gif

29ekqxi.jpg

I'll probably be the only one to say this, but I'd buy the nubuck XII's over those.....

These are cool to look at it, but easy pass for me.

I don't get why they're retroing a retro. All of the og cw's haven't been retroed yet, have they?

Much rather see colorways with the original leather look.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

If they are the same quality as the originals then this will b a cop..i've worn mine at least 20+ times and no creasin whatsoever! i love this shoe..
expect cdp molds

I kind of want a second pair of these, but with the economy as bad as it is, I don't think so.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

dtb00201 wrote:
lmao william rivera been going hard for 17 pages now

so really what is our choice here
My dude, I made my choice.
when i was a 15 year old NTer I didn't want 2 shell out 200 bills on space jams

as a 23 year old man (in 2 days) I will be willing 2 shell out 400 bills for them

I feel you william R. I was the one buying spacejams and the concords for 200$ tho.... lol, Now I'LL be WILLING TO BUY another DS pair of SJ for 400$

i was just like you on the XI/XII cdp, i posted pics and pics trying to show how stupid the shoes look and how JB gives us crap and cant follow the originalblueprints, but ppl just dont care any more about how the quality is, shape, mold, price and etc....

i remember when ppl were complaining on release day back in '02 on how the IXs (wht/blk/red) were made poorly, but I didnt give in, just like these guys.

what can we do bro?....

i mean... c'mon.... do you honestly think JB is gona execute the spacejams correctly.. hell naw. jumpman will be wrong i bet, the patent will barelyshow(lol). The soles will probably be the only thing that will attract me and make me purchase a pair.

I still need a pair of 12's period...looks like these might be my first. Anybody with a size 9.5-10 get at IllWill.

Back
Top Bottom