AJ VIII Playoffs [Detail Pics] 56k welcome

Originally Posted by taxtow

For awhile now Finish Lines let you pay for the shoe upfront on a gift card and then not worry about missing your size on release day.

I found about this after I tried to buy another pair of aquas and the store said all of the pairs were reserved before the store opened.
Hmm? Do you think they'll allow that for the countdown packs.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

For awhile now Finish Lines let you pay for the shoe upfront on a gift card and then not worry about missing your size on release day.

I found about this after I tried to buy another pair of aquas and the store said all of the pairs were reserved before the store opened.

The Finishline by me has done this for about a year. Ask the manager if he'll allow it on the packs. I assume he would, depending on availability

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

The Finishline by me has done this for about a year. Ask the manager if he'll allow it on the packs. I assume he would, depending on availability
eek.gif
OK thanks

saw these in person...and i MUST say...

i am very disappointed...

i considered these a must cop but now will be an easy pass... more for you guys:smile:

i appreciate the history but man...am truly disappointed

saw these in person...and i MUST say...

i am very disappointed...

i considered these a must cop but now will be an easy pass... more for you guys:smile:

i appreciate the history but man...am truly disappointed
would you mind sharing your opinion?
just want sum insight on someone who will pass on these

Here are my awasome VIII PlayOff's.It was bought yesterday in a sneaker shop here in Madrid.
Amazing shoes.My favourite model ever since i was 13.What a feeling from my school days...
I thought it would be released later...such a surprise!!.
Greetings from Madrid, Spain, Europe, World...
p9250037mu6.jpg

p9250033jq1.jpg
p9250036vv2.jpg
p9250035zi2.jpg
p9250034vj3.jpg

more than liky yeah i havent been to one that wouldnt, but at our store, if your not there before 10am we have the right to sell your size
and yourstuck with a gift card with exact change and tax...

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

more than liky yeah i havent been to one that wouldnt, but at our store, if your not there before 10am we have the right to sell your size
and your stuck with a gift card with exact change and tax...
Thanks for the info.I might have to try that if my local spot doesn't get em.

Very Hyped for these. Cant wait till' next week. i'll probably hit up a few shops to see if i can cop for retail.

i have seen people wearing these. i honestly forgot they are coming out.

do you folks think these will sell out? i honestly don't think so. it will either be like the fire red 5s or the aqual 8s. both hyped but around forawhile.

meh, i think i will buy the huarache acgs first

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^check out P&J's in Roger's Park.
Now I'm havin 2nd thoughts about coppin, but I use to go there. He won't sell them prior to release date. He will let you pay for them infull and then come back and pick them up on the release date. At least in my experience that's the way he worked.

Back
Top Bottom