AJ VI / XVII bag - PICS

terrible.
smh.gif
tha only reason worth buying this bag is to restore some blk/silverVI low soles. too many ideas clashed with this bag.

I have the white red 3 bag and I was REALLY looking forward to this one.

These laptop bags have been asked more questions by shoe heads (and non-shoe heads alike) about the whereabouts of it. Especially in airports.

More so than any heat shoe I've ever worn...

BUT

This bag is an abomination.

If people keep buying them, why would they? We went through tons of the Fire Red and Black Retro 3 bags. I wish they would have made more, being in the retail business. I personally wouldn't have carried them around, but it's nice to sell plenty of $140 Bags.
At a certain point, you start serving one customer at the expense of another. I know my purchases have dropped off dramatically since 2002 or so. A lot of the apparel product that just rots would probably move if it weren't all designed for 12 year olds, if the 22+ crowd could still wear it withoutlooking like teenagers. The Jumpman went from sterling to chrome plastic.

If you want to put out a handbag for kids, there's a way to accomplish that without making the rest of your audience cringe.

At a certain point, you start serving one customer at the expense of another. I know my purchases have dropped off dramatically since 2002 or so. A lot of the apparel product that just rots would probably move if it weren't all designed for 12 year olds, if the 22+ crowd could still wear it without looking like teenagers. The Jumpman went from sterling to chrome plastic.

If you want to put out a handbag for kids, there's a way to accomplish that without making the rest of your audience cringe.

i copd a shirt, maybe some have see it- it reads on the front "Streetwear is dead" teen on floor dead, and back it goes- "The allover print killed it".

Back
Top Bottom