AJ V x AF1 FUSION BLACK/RED (PIX)

I dont really like AF1 Mids but those are coo mesh of the two, but its no way iam getting them though. Definately not with all the Nike retro's comin in08.

Wow this shoes looks super fake!! The only fusion that looks decent are the Playoff XII one but besides that they all look horrible. I honestly do notlike the Air Force fusion to a Jordan shoe, it is not original to me. It seems like a lame move because they are running out of ideas and they know that thisgeneration will buy and sell it out. Just my opinion though I am not sure if anyone feels me on this one. I stick to Jays only, forget the fusion, spizike andall the other crap that is not cutting it for me. Original Jays with no funky colors to it, just give me some Chicago Bulls colorway or grey colorways andI'm happy!

Out of all the Fusion Jordans, I like this one the most.

But not enough for me to buy into it. Maybe if the midsole was black, and the flame was red.

Maybe if the midsole was black, and the flame was red
I was thinking the same thing before I posted them. I still like these because I've always been a sucker for black/red sneakers

Forces with clear soles?
eek.gif
But the shoe does look like something"www.sickjays.com" would sell
roll.gif

Not feeling these joints at all.\

V is my all time favorite Jordan. and this shoes does them no justice at all.

But.. they will sell.

SMMFINGH.

These look so damn fake, it isn't even funny. I guess JB decided to take it to the bootleggers, and produce their own variants.

And even if they didn't look fake, this would still be a horrible idea.

Originally Posted by ShowPromoter2004

I think some of these people on here refuse to compliment even a nice shoe like this... because they are just plain and so in favor of no change.... it kills them to see a change in anything.... these are the kind of people who want to wake up and do the same thing every day... all year round for the rest of their life

sometimes change is good.... some of you guys need to loosen up your tie a little, take off the blazer relax for a sec goodness gracious

You couldn't be more wrong.

those look like a pair of fakes i've seen somebody where. and i don't like the red midsole

I can't believe I'm saying this, but they look pretty good. However, I would rather have a pair of V's or a pair of AF1's. There is somethingthat just irks me about these "fusions." They're uncreative and uninspired. They are the most literal form of a fusion and personally JB and Nikeare bastardizing some of my favorite models. Call me a purist, but I can't see these on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom