AJ IV Oxidized Green June 15, 2024

What would you change about this silhouette to make it better?

• Different shade of green

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Midsole color

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Heel tab should have “Nike Air”

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Height/Shape of toebox

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Tongue Height

• Different color laces or multiple options

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Mudguard

• Upper material

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Inner lining

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Netting color

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Parents had a acura vigor in the mid 90s that was this emerald green color that looks like these. Almost wann cop for that 😂 loads of memories going on trips in it
IMG_0094.jpeg

. . . which Jordan 4 from the past 5 years has ever gotten that cheap … please let me know… You must be new here lmao

Ok I’m actually impressed now how dude knew in advance these were gonna brick this hard lol

Turns out these actually did become the cheapest 4s of the past 5 years

Nikes not going to have a choice but to discount them. They won’t be able to sell them at full price if retailers and the secondary market are below retail.

i was speaking to some of my business and manufacturing sneaker buddies over the weekend about nike and these releases and one of them pointed to the fact that we're here because nike put all their effort into increasing production capacity to meet more demand but failed to really think about what all this new product means for the supply chain. by both increasing production numbers and providing lukewarm releases while also forcing retailers to take on so much product, theyve turned all their "partners" into competition. retailers are backdooring, inking deals with platforms like goat and stock x, and selling shoes closer to whole sale than retail weeks before release just to move the volume. Now nike is sitting on inventory at release because the market is priced lower than retail price, so they have to keep running these sales.

All this is great for consumers though, nike has gotta figure out a way to release products that makes everyone happy otherwise it doesnt actually make sense to buy anything unless its significantly reduced in price. its probably why 2025 has so many heavy hitters.

Nikes not going to have a choice but to discount them. They won’t be able to sell them at full price if retailers and the secondary market are below retail.

i was speaking to some of my business and manufacturing sneaker buddies over the weekend about nike and these releases and one of them pointed to the fact that we're here because nike put all their effort into increasing production capacity to meet more demand but failed to really think about what all this new product means for the supply chain. by both increasing production numbers and providing lukewarm releases while also forcing retailers to take on so much product, theyve turned all their "partners" into competition. retailers are backdooring, inking deals with platforms like goat and stock x, and selling shoes closer to whole sale than retail weeks before release just to move the volume. Now nike is sitting on inventory at release because the market is priced lower than retail price, so they have to keep running these sales.

All this is great for consumers though, nike has gotta figure out a way to release products that makes everyone happy otherwise it doesnt actually make sense to buy anything unless its significantly reduced in price. its probably why 2025 has so many heavy hitters.

This makes a TON of sense. Thanks for the insight.

Back
Top Bottom