AJ IV Midnight Navy Oct 29, 2022

Are these better then the Columbia (Legend Blue) IV?

• Yes

Votes: 50 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Super rare and unexpected W on snkrs. Was pending for like 20 minutes, then it switched to sold out which always means L. Said "oh well, on to the next cause I ain't paying resale anymore" and went back to sleep. Finally woke back up just now (long night) and checked my email and...

Screenshot_20221029_143859.jpg

:wow:
8878A9E1-6CF5-486D-9AA5-1723CF6B51D5.gif

I was pending for roughly 45 minutes and just gave up and assumed an L… the homie booker36 booker36 hit me up and I told him that I took an L but then I was like let me check my email which I haven’t done so far coz I assumed an L…

Low and behold I see a Nike.com email!!!!
Didn’t know that I hit due to the lack of the “Got Em” splash screen and the extremely long pending time…

BC568AE0-C754-4AC5-A8C2-6D0E0FC1BF5E.png

I’ve been out the loop on bots for a minute. Last I heard it was hard/expensive to bot SNKRS.

Is that no longer the case?
Yeah still pretty expensive but the bot devs have figured out the filtering system and made it pretty easy for the average Joe to get the bots to work. It’s honestly really bad now. I saw people hit 20 pairs of these.

Was on the fence with these since my White cements are still DS & these are basically the same shoe…..so if I hit a retail I buy and think later so I won’t have regrets on passing, Won an in store raffle at my local snipes. Wish this leather was on 2016 white cements….don’t think I’m going to keep them after putting both pairs side by side
image.jpg
image.jpg

Was on the fence with these since my White cements are still DS & these are basically the same shoe…..so if I hit a retail I buy and think later so I won’t have regrets on passing, Won an in store raffle at my local snipes. Wish this leather was on 2016 white cements….don’t think I’m going to keep them after putting both pairs side by side
image.jpg
image.jpg

I was thinking the same but I want to see them in hand.

Might try to trade them for some Lightnings

image.jpg
image.jpg
The 2016 joints the leather feels like plastic to me. So you are saying these are way better and you feel the difference right away

Back
Top Bottom