AJ IV Black Canvas SE October 22, 2022

Are these better then the Taupe Hazes (2021)?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220913-151226_Gallery.jpg

Not fussed about the toe box. Great pair IMO!

100% in on these. Normally retro+ color ways are trash but lately JB has been doing well with subtle, wearable kicks. These, Georgetown 6, desert elephant 3s, some others, but sheesh.

I would love a pair of these for retail, but after getting the Military Blacks I don’t know if I’m comfortable with Jordan 4 sizing.

The MBs are a full size too big for me. Still wearable, but disturbing. Especially compared to the University Blues, which almost feel too small. It’s like they’re not even the same model shoe.

…makes no sense.

It looks like the revised release date for these is October 1, 2022.

AW ****. These are NOW dropping the same day the Playoff colorway of the Flight Lite's. I might have to pass now. Because I need two 12.5's of the Flight Lite's BY MEANS NECESSARY.

I’ll grab them I guess. I just copped some of those Kanye/Gap/Balenciaga hoodies for the winter in black.

Them joints all different types of black and Grey. One of the black or greys on these gotta match

If these fit anything like the Military Blacks, I'm either going a half size down or passing.

...imagine going a half size down on 4s.

What’s going on with that school bus lookin *** Toe Cap tho B?

That suede toe cap lookin huge. Look at some pictures of other 4’s you’ll see what I mean.

Fire shoe, I like it but that toe cap got me on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom