AJ III Muslin (Canvas) SE Mar 25, 2022

Everyone scared of getting a stain on em or something. Only single on foot pic in the entire thread is from #legsday#2

Whose fit is actually pretty fire if it weren't for the fact that I would never a hoody with shorts, but I like how he allowed growth for when he eventually moves to the upper body. Kudos to you sir.
Lmao you’ve never heard of a pump cover? I can’t be going to hit chest straight in my tank top. Cmon now!

Also since when is wearing a hoodie with shorts frowned upon? I do it all the time here in the Bay Area where weather is perfect for it. Then when summer comes I can finally retire the hoodie

Hoodie with shorts is one of the greatest combos ever.
1650928645330.gif

Hoodie with shorts is one of the greatest combos ever.

hoody and shorts goated.

comfort level off the charts.
I strongly agree with these statements.

Went to the mall yesterday to look for some new shorts to wear with my hoodies. The store had a few random pairs of Muslins. Seeing the colors, materials and shape in hand, I couldn’t pass on copping for retail.

496A9537-C850-4149-A684-4510EB1B7292.jpeg

2E673B9C-4BA4-4F4B-B6F3-82675D6468DC.jpeg

I strongly agree with these statements.

Went to the mall yesterday to look for some new shorts to wear with my hoodies. The store had a few random pairs of Muslins. Seeing the colors, materials and shape in hand, I couldn’t pass on copping for retail.

496A9537-C850-4149-A684-4510EB1B7292.jpeg

2E673B9C-4BA4-4F4B-B6F3-82675D6468DC.jpeg
Which store?

Which store?
Shiekh
Good call, man! One of my favorite releases in a minute.
Yea man, missed out when they dropped last month. Some complain that leather should have been used instead of muslin aka canvas. I personally love it when classic silhouettes get treated with different materials. These remind me of the Levi’s white denim 4s and sail Off-White 5s.

Up in Northern Va for a short while.
Was a cool gig for the time.

Got bit by a little *** dog and all that 😂
Ah dang! I got homies that carried there…. They say it’s no joke…. Hella walking routes!!!

Man F em dogs 🤣🤣🤣 Been carrying mail since 2006 and I’ve gotten so lucky without dog bites so far…. Close calls but lucky (knock on wood 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽)

U out NoVa, Esco?

Naw not any more. used to live up there for a few years.

Yall ******* with SITW 👀
Pissed it ain’t at home again on the beach but the city prolly be lit.

Ah dang! I got homies that carried there…. They say it’s no joke…. Hella walking routes!!!

Man F em dogs 🤣🤣🤣 Been carrying mail since 2006 and I’ve gotten so lucky without dog bites so far…. Close calls but lucky (knock on wood 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽)
Dawg I did 90% walking. Summer time them swings used to be crazy. was black as **** by the fall 😂

Back
Top Bottom