AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
Spot in Chicago let me see the GS pair. Not bad

D9CF954F-E8AD-4D6A-8E0C-1F0994860D94.jpeg

I wish they would go all in on some of these colorways that were inspired by different og models (hare/Bordeaux 6, etc) and do them correctly. Matte paint and Nike air would’ve really given these the feeling of being from that era.

I wish they would go all in on some of these colorways that were inspired by different og models (hare/Bordeaux 6, etc) and do them correctly. Matte paint and Nike air would’ve really given these the feeling of being from that era.
What's Nike's requirements for having Nike Air added? I know the OGs and Collabs but the red All Star weekend release had NA on the back. You would think borrowed OG colorways would qualify

What's Nike's requirements for having Nike Air added? I know the OGs and Collabs but the red All Star weekend release had NA on the back. You would think borrowed OG colorways would qualify
They do what they want when they want with no consistency. My guess is they added NA to the Unite colorway due to the ASG being in Chicago which is why they also had the Nike Chi version.

Usually the ones with SE added into the title of the shoe have Nike Air on the back.

Except those Animal Instinct ones for some reason.

Guess I misread it. Thought you were saying all 3 were being retro'd in 2022.

Back
Top Bottom