AJ III Cardinal Feb 19, 2022

Are these better than Katrinas/HOF IIIs?

• Yes

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • No

Votes: 77 63.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters
There is one reason why I would prefer Cardinal over Katrina’s and that is the white sock lining. Can’t stand it, along with all white soles

01D5D5D3-08DD-4579-9720-DA8EFF7DC9CF.jpeg
Cardinals have better shape, too

1B729C13-55D9-4D2A-9531-153153E6A16C.jpeg

The leathers whatever (think of construction paper crumpled up) and I really don’t understand why they don’t put another layer to give it that slight shine like 01’s or 03’s. Shape is great tho, and they don’t seem as bulky at all. TTS and a really nice fit

My wife and I both tried to get while at work and both missed em. Its a very nice colorway but not worth what the resell is right now to me. I still dont understand why certain non hyped releases can be so difficult to get. If they come back up I will get them for sure. I assume they didnt make a ton of these? I hope its different with the Fire Reds. JB is not going to make me feel "honored" to buy their product. All the pics above look good though.

My wife and I both tried to get while at work and both missed em. Its a very nice colorway but not worth what the resell is right now to me. I still dont understand why certain non hyped releases can be so difficult to get. If they come back up I will get them for sure. I assume they didnt make a ton of these? I hope its different with the Fire Reds. JB is not going to make me feel "honored" to buy their product. All the pics above look good though.
They got a lot of positive reviews. I'm sure a lot of non-hypebeast were going for them

When I get into the sneakers game. I new it was not fair and easy to cop. At some point everyone will pay resell prices. You you choice not to you will not have many j Jordan’s in your Collection. I new what I was getting into

When I get into the sneakers game. I new it was not fair and easy to cop. At some point everyone will pay resell prices. You you choice not to you will not have many j Jordan’s in your Collection. I new what I was getting into
I will only pay resale on limited shoes or collabs.

Never on GR releases like these, nor would I ever pay extra to pre order or secure shoes.

Really the only Jordans that I feel I must have are OG colorways and they come out few and far between. Every other Jordan is whatever if I miss.

I've only paid over retail for 2 pairs of Jordans, $5 and $10 respectively... which still ended up being less than some retailers. I have like... 100 pairs of Js.

I haven’t picked up a shoe in-store in years. It says I missed the pickup even though lady at the register scanned my qr code and everything. I won’t get dinged or anything right?

FC5C4A2E-A466-40E2-AE3D-370D023E7DCB.jpeg

Keep an eye on ebay, they will drop a bit.

Back
Top Bottom