AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I love them, holes or not. Gonna slap the union gold laces in and be set. At this point I don't even care what the other cw looks like, I'm already decided on the grey ones. lol

white mesh kills it for me, these will look like garbage in no time, it wont be worth the hassle for me to obtain. i

Concept wack but shape
1636130451864.jpeg

More pics.

1636113873158.png

1636113915933.png

1636113937698.png
Just another example as to why we ALWAYS need to take mock-ups with a grain of salt. This is the Fog Grey colorway, and it’s drastically different from the mock-ups.

With all that being said though, I’m LOVING these. Love the better shape, love the separation in color between the midsole and the bottom of the heel/upper part (always hated the sloped and chunky look of the back heel on 2s), and the color and thickness and change of materials of the panels on the upper give them more contrast and dimension and contrast (whereas 2s usually look so smooth and dress shoey to me). I’m all the way in.

Not a big fan of the 2's. Mostly the shape. These look better than I thought they would, but still not for me. I like the colorway tho.

Colorway is decent, but they take away one of the defining features of the 2, the giant wings logo on the tongue. Why??
Maybe you can remove the tongue label and its there underneath? Such an important design cue on the og that I cant believe it wouldn’t be on there

white mesh kills it for me, these will look like garbage in no time, it wont be worth the hassle for me to obtain. i

Is it white mesh? It looks like light gray. Look at it and then look at the midsoles which are white. Definitely a different color.

Yeah, it sucks it‘s not there. The one thing that really irks me about them.
Yeah, it is a little weird seeing then without the Wings on the tongue. It looks like there’s some yellow stitching peaking from underneath the Jumpman Union tongue tag, so I wonder if there’s some secondary tag (like a Wings logo) that can be revealed via the tongue tag being removable or something.

Is it white mesh? It looks like light gray. Look at it and then look at the midsoles which are white. Definitely a different color.

I guess your right it does look like a light greyish blue, but its still really light, too light for me to rock, I love my concords but rarely will wear them..

Back
Top Bottom