AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
How would you feel raising a child like that. I remember a hersheys cookies and cream bar was enough to feel good.

It’s April. Union doesn’t do a drop then delay shipment. So I don’t get this rheoteric that u guys saying shipments are delayed after a drop
What people are saying is that the shoes were supposed to come out Holiday 2021. But due to the supply chain issues last year, the shoes ended up getting delayed to this year. Chris Gibbs even said it himself on the Full Size Run show on Youtube

I used to want to keep everything. I've prob sold like 100+ pairs in the past 2 years. I did the following:
1. Started selling off doubles of stuff I didn't plan to wear
2. Started selling off stuff that went for decent money that I didn't care too much about
3. Sold stuff that I was ok with buying again when they retro again (OG CW's) that I wasn't planning to wear

Once you get the ball rolling by selling a few pairs, you will find it much easier to let stuff go.
Great advice and definitely matches the username. I used to have couple doubles that I've offed and definitely offed some pairs that were hyped or had really good resell on. Stuff I hit retail on like the ow af1 black or that shanghai kaleidoscope air max. I do regret couple pairs that I sold off, but more so the fact that I could've held and sold for higher. Love J1's though and I let go of all my shadows and never got around to buying the royals, breds, black toes, or chicagos. Pretty much the coveted og cw's. But when they do retro, I'll probably buy em at that point.

What people are saying is that the shoes were supposed to come out Holiday 2021. But due to the supply chain issues last year, the shoes ended up getting delayed to this year. Chris Gibbs even said it himself on the Full Size Run show on Youtube
Right. But how does that make this lips Timmy’s backdoor pair reps? I guess they’re as reps as zadehmadoffscheme shoes then

If it helps you sleep at night believe what you want. I'm no Union fan, but they themselves said it would take up to five weeks for shipments to be completed. One of the bigger rep websites had the Unions for order before Union did. Every plug isn't legit.

Lmaooo ima sleep well either way. Gibbs also said if you got charged you’re good, and yet it’s many NTers with charges with no emails. He also said all extra charges would be refunded, and yet it’s people with money still tied up. Forgive me for not believing anything that comes out of his mouth.

$400+ charge dropped….
Had the fogs, sandals and some Socks. Honestly really just wanted them sandals…
Oh well
Hope you ordered the slides 2 sizes up. I wear a 44,5 and ordered the Jordan Crater slides in a 44. Had to send them back twice. The 46 fit.

Lmaooo ima sleep well either way. Gibbs also said if you got charged you’re good, and yet it’s many NTers with charges with no emails. He also said all extra charges would be refunded, and yet it’s people with money still tied up. Forgive me for not believing anything that comes out of his mouth.
I’m still waiting on the pending charge to be dropped. Everyone got finessed

9 out 10 charges fell. One got posted since Tuesday. Wonder if Gibbs gonna ship it out. Got no confirmation and only errors on first drop. It’s a cc post charge so I don’t care. ✌🏿✌🏿Hope it slips thru the crack and ships a rattan out

Damn forgot I had a bid for $350 out there for these. Meant to lower it to 300 once the undercutting started.

I still have pending charges :lol: not to worried about it since I know it will clear but I’m surprised at how long it’s taking. Usually clears by Tuesday. I might need to dispute a charge that posted though.
It’s the principal right? Lol. You can charge me, but at least give me the shoes in return 😂

Y’all would rather believe everything is a rep than recognize all tier 0/boutiques just backdoor the majority of their stock for releases like this? The size 11 grey fogs sold out in less than minute but somehow the “market” on them is falling. How do y’all think that’s happening? 😂 Just cause you don’t know the release date doesn’t mean it’s not for sale.

Btw, look for bold text on the union tag. Bold text = fake. He’s annoying but the pairs in ben kicks’ photos are legit

Last edited:
Y’all would rather believe everything is a rep than recognize all tier 0/boutiques just backdoor the majority of their stock for releases like this? The size 11 grey fogs sold out in less than minute but somehow the “market” on them is falling. How do y’all think that’s happening? 😂 Just cause you don’t know the release date doesn’t mean it’s not for sale.

Btw, look for bold text on the union tag. Bold text = fake. He’s annoying but the pairs in ben kicks’ photos are legit

In Gibbs They Trust

In Gibbs They Trust

Gibbs def isn’t innocent but it’s other boutiques/tier 0’s that are flooding the market. Without a SNKRS release and most pairs not being shipped yet for those that actually purchased from Union direct, that leaves only actual shops and Memphis bois as the source of the pairs that have been shipping and being authenticated by StockX and goat. Whether folks realize it or not, these shops are some of the biggest resellers in the game. The raffles just give them cover to say they released them.

I hope you slept well ***** *** *****. Yall are the same one who said Marcus backdoored every pair of 1s while it was arguably the most bootlegged shoe that year. Fakes exist, they're pretty good and they're being sold by your plug and consignment shop.

Back
Top Bottom