AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
they are wild for this drop... lol. i know the first 2 drops were incredible for manual checkouts, & i ended up securing. but the last 3 have been terrible. but going from worst to terrible wasn't a curve i'd expect from gibbs & co... consumers don't care that your bot protection "overprotected" & they rarely care what's going on with the technical side of things. all they have to go off of is the experience you provided, which now leaves a lot of people questioning/bitter/disappointed.

found this interesting thread on why yesterday happened like it did.

Great thread, thank you. It sucks that the payment system couldn't keep up, but I'm glad they're trying to stay ahead of the bots and get the shoes in the hands of individuals. Hopefully in the future somebody comes up with a system to end all the bots.

IMG_0956.JPG

The worse are those overseas like myself.

Anyone with CC charges already on their accounts still yet to be canceled? I feel there will be forex charges due to the exchanges :/

Yes and I'm not in the US either. Unless they are completed charges, you have nothing to worry about because no charges are actually settled. They are just pre-auths that hold specific amounts on your card. I attempted multiple times and only got through when they did the relaunch. Usually takes 3-5 days to drop off.

Copped both pairs this morning.

8AM- carted the Rattan pair, did the captcha, had less than a minute queue, and checked out with ease. Then went back for the Grey Fog pair, but had checkout issues the entire time.

9:30AM- I refreshed my Grey Fog checkout page, got a less than minute queue again, and checked out.

I told myself I was only going to get the Rattan pair, but since they still had Grey Fog in stock— why not? Wouldn’t care if I missed tbh, but I might use as trade bait/help to pay for the Court Purple Dunks to complete the set.
Same here man. Copped Rattan's and Grey Fog's in 10.5. If my girlfriend wasn't an absolute imbecile at these types of drops, would've had a third pair as well. Definitely rocking the f*** outta the Rattan's... Grey Fog's I'm undecided on. Was able to hit on the MJ Long-sleeve and a logo shirt too. Sorry to the folks who experienced payment issues that must be frustrating af. All-in-all I've gotten really good at copping these Union drops (less than a minute everytime); just takes practice.

Great thread, thank you. It sucks that the payment system couldn't keep up, but I'm glad they're trying to stay ahead of the bots and get the shoes in the hands of individuals. Hopefully in the future somebody comes up with a system to end all the bots.
The bots ate on the relaunch 😂

Same here man. Copped Rattan's and Grey Fog's in 10.5. If my girlfriend wasn't an absolute imbecile at these types of drops, would've had a third pair as well. Definitely rocking the f*** outta the Rattan's... Grey Fog's I'm undecided on. Was able to hit on the MJ Long-sleeve and a logo shirt too. Sorry to the folks who experienced payment issues that must be frustrating af. All-in-all I've gotten really good at copping these Union drops (less than a minute everytime); just takes practice.
I'm truly happy you got both rock them and love them. But stop it with this "it takes practice" you're lucky period or you're using some type of bot. Again not hating love that you copped but these false narratives that the other 20K people just weren't good enough is just inaccurate.

Lol mine legit caught an attitude after I called her at 10 am to enter for me on the snkrs app , she keep this up , I’m gonna tell her boss she be napping on the job .

Glad people are enjoying the 2s. There isn’t enough exclusivity or lipstick on the pig that is a 2 to get my pulse up one beat for them. My most disliked Jordan.

I am withholding judgement on these until I get them in hand. I almost never wear yellow or orange and can’t see myself rocking these rattan 2s but I’ll prob use them to cop the OG 2s. Can’t wait for those!

The AMM 2s in comparison look way better. No contest.

Yea but wasnt the tans the union exclusive

yes, but with the grey fog getting a wider release, it could just mean that less stock was allocated to the Union and their drop with more being spread out across the various boutiques/SNKRS

they are wild for this drop... lol. i know the first 2 drops were incredible for manual checkouts, & i ended up securing. but the last 3 have been terrible. but going from worst to terrible wasn't a curve i'd expect from gibbs & co... consumers don't care that your bot protection "overprotected" & they rarely care what's going on with the technical side of things. all they have to go off of is the experience you provided, which now leaves a lot of people questioning/bitter/disappointed.

found this interesting thread on why yesterday happened like it did.

This thread doesn't make sense. Most people use matching addresses and still got kicked. They got caught with their pants down.

Back
Top Bottom