AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
Ive looked at em online & watched countless review vids, still dont get it. SOOO, someone plz explain w/o being a douche about it. Or be a 🍆 and my opinion will just stay the same w/o knowing more info.

Its hard to described but they just did everything right. It’s a combination of material choices, color choices, and the decision to add just enough changes to the 3 to make it feel and look like a more premium version than other 3s we have been used too. I’m not sure it’s something that can be captured or understood without having them in hand.

The AMM 1s are nice. The simplicity doesn’t take away anything from them but I feel like it doesn’t add anything to them either. I feel the same way about the cracked leather and colors.

Its hard to described but they just did everything right. It’s a combination of material choices, color choices, and the decision to add just enough changes to the 3 to make it feel and look like a more premium version than other 3s we have been used too. I’m not sure it’s something that can be captured or understood without having them in hand.

The AMM 1s are nice. The simplicity doesn’t take away anything from them but I feel like it doesn’t add anything to them either. I feel the same way about the cracked leather and colors.

Preciate the explanation 🙏🏽

These came in sometime last week…. Finally had a chance to take some pix of em today… they are dope! It’s close but I like these better than my Union 2 Rattans!

420D7891-E5B0-4F30-8D28-BE0DDD2CAB36.jpeg

I accepted a trade for my rattans and I'm feeling these a little more. With that said I didn't think I would miss the rattans but I do.. Gotta get em back

I’m scared to wear my rattans again because the tear up my ankle bone with the tag. Straight up painful. And yes even with high thick socks :frown:.

No problems with my pair… but I have only worn em twice and not very long…. One at the ice rink and the other for Mother’s Day… so yeah….

Sure thing. I’ve read it doesn’t bother some people so YMMV. I have a bony ankle so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Might even have to end up selling. But I love how they look.
I had to let my Union pair go unfortunately, The tag just didn't feel right. Idk, they just felt so different compared to wearing the AMM 2's.

So has anyone else had squeaking for AMM’s? I haven’t had a chance to wear em for real yet except trying them on at the house. it was annoying - had me debating keeping them tbh

So has anyone else had squeaking for AMM’s? I haven’t had a chance to wear em for real yet except trying them on at the house. it was annoying - had me debating keeping them tbh
I had a little squeak but didn't bother me at least. It went away after awhile.

I DO NOT understand why everyone is on AMMs nutz for the 3s. Please explain 🤔
Shoes are subjective. I don't think anyone can talk someone into liking a pair they don't like. The vast majority of people loved the shoe. You're in the minority on this one and that's fine. I like and dislike tons of shoes that makes me the minority for that particular shoe.

Back
Top Bottom