AJ II A Ma Maniere April 29, 2022

Favorite AJ II Collab (besides OW II Chi Lows)

• Doernbecher (2007)

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Just Don Varsity Royal (2015)

Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Just Don Beach (2016)

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Just Don Arctic Orange (2017)

• Off-White Low SP Black Varsity Royal (2021)

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • A Ma Maniere SP (2022)

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • Maison Chateau Rogue (2022)

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Union Grey Fog (2022)

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Union Rattan (2022)

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Nina Chanel Abney (2022)

• Total voters
The whole description on SNKRS is bs. It literally won't matter if you've tried for any AMM shoes before because the algorithm is just gonna give access randomly. Same things happened with the mambacitas.
Not even randomly. If you have a ton of SNKRS purchases you can forget about it. It’ll go to those that buy 1 or 2 pairs a year. My wife got access to those mambacitas and she probably wouldn’t know Kobe if you showed her a picture. Meanwhile I have 2 accounts with a history of buying Kobe’s and nada.
(Of course she didn’t even bother to tell me she got the EA until it was too late to even try 🤬.)

Not even randomly. If you have a ton of SNKRS purchases you can forget about it. It’ll go to those that buy 1 or 2 pairs a year. My wife got access to those mambacitas and she probably wouldn’t know Kobe if you showed her a picture. Meanwhile I have 2 accounts with a history of buying Kobe’s and nada.
(Of course she didn’t even bother to tell me she got the EA until it was too late to even try 🤬.)
Same. I joke around with my wife and her parents because they all had EA on the mambacitas while the die hard Kobe fan had nothing in his inbox. I said to her dad that he had "mamba mentality" which is why he got selected for EA lol

On the slip side, I have a lengthy nike/snkrs purchase history (not a single Kobe ever) and I got access. My wife doesn't buy much and she didn't. I really do think it's just random.

I hope I’m able to secure a size 12 on the release date. It has been the hardest size to secure since the pandemic started. Since I’m working that day, I’m going to have to rely on my phone. I hope to secure them so I can wear them on my birthday (June 25th).

On the slip side, I have a lengthy nike/snkrs purchase history (not a single Kobe ever) and I got access. My wife doesn't buy much and she didn't. I really do think it's just random.

Random is exactly what it is 🤷‍♂️…Nike can cap and say it’s for ~ people who missed ~ buy Kobe’s ~ watch these dumb *** videos ~ whatever…It just randomly gives access to people…

FTL have them on the calendar for next Friday at the L.A. store that gets all of the hyped releases for $250.

20220528_164846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom