AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

If so my bad fam. I know you were dropping knowledge about how limited they would be. All I'm saying is let the people that want to cop, cop. If people still have 04's then that's what's up. Some of us actually wear our shoes so we don't have them anymore. I'm copping regardless because the red isn't that much darker and I don't really care about 3M. Don't rain on my parade is all I'm saying :D .

I feel you, no hard feelings, to each his own... I'm just trying to tell people to cop in person, cause those pics are crazy...

Here they are taken with a flash.

I cant lie that pic looks way better than the 4 pair I seen, maybe this is one of those where you have to sift through the pairs, to insure you got a good one...

Shoes been out too long in the sun?

Red looks so faded.
this was my exact thoughts.. like they got wet and they sat on the porch all day with the sun beating on them.. that might be going a little far but that's what i thought when  i seen the color of the red in some of those pics

edit: don't get me wrong i'm still trying to grab a pair i'm just hoping i'm able check my pair out before i buy em. so that means i have to win one of these raffles that way i don't have to order online

Last edited:
I scooped em to use as everyday beaters. They fine for that. But jb just shovin it down our throats is all. Its definitely in my top 5 js xiii in general but they could up the quality along with the prices not just the prices lol. They dirty cuz if u want a certain colorway u gotta deal with cheap chippin paint or plastic leather for $170..

Well there is actually people who are upset and speak up when JB is doing us wrong... The people that say oh well, its not right, take my $180 for shoes that are supposed to at least resemble the original version, are the reason JB is not afraid to drop a shoe without any of the "main" features and still charge a price hike..... And then have the nerve to post a pic that is on point with the originals to try to pass off the variants.... Its a shame that you are trying to clown people for complaining... If you want to buy then buy, but please don't try to down those who are done being ****** by JB year after year..

Will rep when I can. You hit the nail on the freakin head!!!!

You
this colorway looks like crap without the 3M, and the OGs were the least favorite out of all the original colorways. $187 for these is a straight insult. Easy pass for me, going to cop Emerald 180s instead and wait for the Royals next month.

You just took the words straight out of my mouth. I was debating on these but I'm passing for these very reasons. Good luck to everyone who is copping though.

Got a ticket to pick up a pair of these Saturday. I wonder if its even worth it. They will be limited though.....

I'm traveling early on release date, so my only REAL chance is by ordering online at 7 a.m.

I hope it goes smoothly! Good luck to those trying to purchase! 

Here are my pics comparing the new ones and the 04s:

122yhk2.jpg

2evsvow.jpg

(04s on the bottom).

probably not noticeable due to using my iphone as cam, but the red on the 04 is darker. Also, the red suede on the side is higher on the 04.

The new "reflective" material on the new 13 is more bright when there is light compared to 04, but it doesn't reflect well when it's dark.

Was very much looking foward to these when I got word last year they were dropping, especially since these and white/black are the only 2 I need to have all the og colorways, not to mention I personally love 13s, but I can't reason or convince myself to pay more for less, I know I know its just material and plenty of peeps have said the same but its principal!...

On a side note the little & major things (3m in this case) they skip on these days make me really miss my older shoes and regret selling them!:smh:

The only thing I've noticed about the 3M vs lack of 3M is that the silver dots are more noticeable than originals which had a reflective material underneath. Meaning, the retros look more like MESH, while on the other hand, on the originals, it was like a hidden feature at night. I really don't like that

No 3M, no cop. I will no longer support JB and their antics. Got too many shoes and I can wait for the next time they retro when they decide to do it right.

Skipping all XIII because of the lack of 3m on these and $170 price point. Ill find a quality 04 pair on ebay for a little bit more eventually.

Back
Top Bottom