AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

well its good to know you not a reseller but why cop as many as you want and screw up some other kids chance of getting them? you know its like these ********** that post pics of all these shoes like 10-15 pairs of all different sizes knowing damn well they dont wear but only one size it's just messed up. that's why i always get my shoes early and one pair to be fair and not to deal with the BS
not everyone buys to resale... I buy many diff sizes, because I have 3 boys that will eventually wear a 6 - 10 when they get older.... So when something is out that may have a similar color I will buy them and put them up for later... My kids just started to wear killroys so now that this black and red shoe is coming out, I will get bigger sizes and put them up..

. Here u go hypebeast dont run ur mouth please why would i lie about these beaters??

Last edited:
well its good to know you not a reseller but why cop as many as you want and screw up some other kids chance of getting them? you know its like these ********** that post pics of all these shoes like 10-15 pairs of all different sizes knowing damn well they dont wear but only one size it's just messed up. that's why i always get my shoes early and one pair to be fair and not to deal with the BS

It's my money so I can buy as many as I want, keep DS, turn a pair into beaters, ext

has anyone experienced ordering at footlocker.com on release day?  I'm thinking of just doing that instead of standing in line with people that are likely to go crazy.

JB messing around with us real collectors. They know they can mess up a shoe and still get $. If they want my money, these needed to have 3m but noooo. They wanna half @%% it and raise the price :smh:. Love the 13's and this colorway. But, these will be an easy pass for me. Plus, I'm tryna scoop these 88 3's and the royal 1's.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with getting more than one pair. I'm hoping to get two pairs myself. These are in my top 3

looks like i'm just going to have to wait in line then.  *sigh*.  Fortunately it's FCFS here in J'ville, FL.  I'll just be lining up all early like an idiot on black friday.  I feel like such a sheep. BaAaAaAaAa lol.

has anyone experienced ordering at footlocker.com on release day?  I'm thinking of just doing that instead of standing in line with people that are likely to go crazy.
Pretty much it comes down to luck. I've missed out on GR & gotten a limited release on that site. Just depends

In my experience they always crash. Only sites I've ever gotten through on is NDC, JJ and Finishline.

Last edited:
Really wish I could buy em online then. I just don't have the patience or energy for people to go bat***t crazy over shoes.  It's not THAT serious.  But if I don't line up early, I'll be missin out. 

They are.  But then again no J is really comfortable for me cause I'm one of those wierdos that tries to walk without creasing them.  lol. 

I have the 04s but I can't see myself buying these for 170 and no 3m. But I still have time, maybe just buy em to retire my 04s.

Does anybody know if the contract between FNL and Jordan brand has changed? My FNl usually carry all the Jordan releases by since the New Year they haven't received the Jordan 1 release last week and I called my connect up there and they haven't heard about the 13 yet.

Does anybody know if the contract between FNL and Jordan brand has changed? My FNl usually carry all the Jordan releases by since the New Year they haven't received the Jordan 1 release last week and I called my connect up there and they haven't heard about the 13 yet.
Store distribution has nothing to do with a contract, it goes by what store FNL as a company thinks will sell (and will sell well)
For example, there are FNLs down here that usually get 100+ pairs of Jordans because it's in an urban area and people go ham for Jordans down there.
Then there are FNLs down here that get 1 or 2 size runs because while Jordans do sell well in general, why send them 100+ pairs when they can send those 80 or so pairs to a store that they know 100% will sell out morning of release while the 1 or 2 size run stores can still get a little something? Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom