AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Another thing. You can't even see the 3m unless you taking pics 24/7 or have a flash on them. Hell I didn't even know a pair of 5s I have even have 3m until someone took a photo of me with them on. Not that big a deal when you think about it.
umm....you have obviously never owned a pair of shoes with 3m on them, any light that hits them makes them shine It's actually cool as hell. My only 3m pair is MF Doom sbs and they look amazing when shined on

umm....you have obviously never owned a pair of shoes with 3m on them, any light that hits them makes them shine It's actually cool as hell. My only 3m pair is MF Doom sbs and they look amazing when shined on

I got bout 3 pair of shoes with 3m and not just any light makes them glow. But it not that big a deal to me. That's me tho sorry

Last edited:
THE COUNTDOWN FOR THESE BEGINS.

THE SALT THAT PEOPLE WITHOUT THE 04'S IS DISPLAYING IS HILARIOUS.

COME SATURDAY I WILL HAVE AN 04 AND A 2013 VERSION. NEED 2013'S AS BEATERS :lol:

Last edited:
I'm 3 months into my temp job (1st big boy job after graduating college), always loved sneakers so I got back into it. My first cop getting back into it was walking into a champs in Dec. and they had a cool grey 9 leftover in my size. Then, I heard about the finish line restock on bred 4's (failed on black friday), of course had to cop. Then copped the christmas kobe's (big kobe fan), pulled the trigger on the og style air max 90's. Failed on getting the chicago 1's but able to cop knicks. Today found out they stocked the raptor 7 on NDC, copped. Pre-ordered the royal 1's. lmao Dead broke, I'm good for a while man. Good luck to all on these!!!
Nice way to come back into the game. 

ya it is that serious though. 3m is an issue. You telling me if you copped a pair back in 04 or back when they first came out, and it didn't have 3m that you'd feel like you just purchased a complete, well done product? Nah. Forgive my grammar, but this really hurts.....hah

Maybe I was too rash, I wanna see the adult sizes in person before I finalize if I'm copping. But if it's anything like the gs sizes, it'll be a pass.

Right on, thanks Rob!

Not sure if I wanna shell out 180 when I know I got other shoes lined up...:nerd:

I just bought 4 pairs of 11s :lol: + 1 more overseas.

I'm 3 months into my temp job (1st big boy job after graduating college), always loved sneakers so I got back into it. My first cop getting back into it was walking into a champs in Dec. and they had a cool grey 9 leftover in my size. Then, I heard about the finish line restock on bred 4's (failed on black friday), of course had to cop. Then copped the christmas kobe's (big kobe fan), pulled the trigger on the og style air max 90's. Failed on getting the chicago 1's but able to cop knicks. Today found out they stocked the raptor 7 on NDC, copped. Pre-ordered the royal 1's. lmao Dead broke, I'm good for a while man. Good luck to all on these!!!
Similar situation with me. I've always had love for sneaks. I actually had these bred 13s back in 5th grade when they first came out. I gave up the whole jordan thing throughout high school while it became this new fad/trend. I'm much older now in my mid 20s and I started to get back into it. Copped bred 4s, bred 11s, chicago 1s, and was able to get those Raptor 7s on NDC earlier too. Random as hell how my love for Jordans came rushing back but I appreciate it much more now even though quality weakened lol. 

Maybe I was too rash, I wanna see the adult sizes in person before I finalize if I'm copping. But if it's anything like the gs sizes, it'll be a pass.
Sucks for me, I really wanted these badly but after those pics I'm not sure anymore since I'm in GS sizes. Seriously considering on getting the Chicago 1's instead right now.

but you got GS sizes?
nerd.gif
Same thing with my store....they have gs sizes and the shirtsnto go along with the 13's.....but no men's sizes....wtf

So y'all getting tts or half a size down?

If these fits like the last few 13 releases then I'm going .5 size down. My 9.5 playoffs 13 fits like a sz10 and its the same length as my size 10 OG Bred 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom