AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I can care less about the 3m. If I was that pressed for a 3m effect I could just spend 20 more dollars and get a custom Air Force 1 that's all reflected out. I'm grateful that Nike bringing these bad boys back out. The black and red combo on this shoe is what always made me a fan. It just looks hardbody. These are going to be fcfs in my area so I'm planning to be #1 in line

Why would someone want to rock an all out reflective shoe ? Your not a crossing guard bruh ! Just saying I hate that material instead of the 3M, I would rather replace that window curtain with leather or suede. People want the 3M to keep things original and consistent with the previous release. Nobody in here wants an all reflective shoe, no thanks. These are a definite must get CW.

i called footlocker and footaction on 34th street and they said that they are doing first come first serve for the bred 13's on release date. 

Anyone here from Houston know what most store will be doing for this release. I know Finish Line in Memorial City is doing first come first serve. Footlocker and Champs in the same mall said they didn't know. Footaction in Plaza America (Sharpstown) said their doing first come first serve.

Kobe 8s are garbage lol nobody asked my opinion I know lol
Kobe 8's are flame, bro...got my Christmas' in and they're on point...nice quality and comfortable as hell...I'm actually considering passing on upcoming JB releases(not this one:smokin) to stock up on more 8's, I've seen a few nice color ways...especially with all the BS JB is pulling, makes it a little easier...

Last edited:
^ I agree. I have never owned a Kobe and I am not a jobs fan, but those Christmas 8s are nice! I wouldn't mind a pair. But I'm holding out for and expensive frebuary.

one of my local FL said they doing fcfs & another one doing guaranteed tickets @ 9am tomorrow

Guys get used to the raffle system, HOH rep told me this is corporate's request to limit liability with the non sense that occurs on RDs...my local HOH was getting billed by sheriff dept. (even though I never really seen them out on RDs) so you know business is business and companies are all about profit margin, so this is what well be dealing with for the forseeable future...

Guys get used to the raffle system, HOH rep told me this is corporate's request to limit liability with the non sense that occurs on RDs...my local HOH was getting billed by sheriff dept. (even though I never really seen them out on RDs) so you know business is business and companies are all about profit margin, so this is what well be dealing with for the forseeable future...

My HoH is doing fcfs for this release

What the hell is this?

^^^ Looks like a youth size. That's why the red it isn't the material you think it should be.

Last edited:
Even without the 3m these will sell out by the end of the day. These will be like the 2010 flint xiii's. Everyone complained about the 3m missing but still bought them up. Look at the resell prices on them. Just ridiculous. But you can find 2005 pairs for cheaper than the 2010 version if you do your homework. Hopefully this same pattern follows the black/red xiii's (refuse to call it by that nickname).
Yep.  It's helped me to add a few grails to my collection.  I still see pairs of 2012 Playoff XII's going for close to $300 in my size, yet I've seen several 2004's end around 200.  If only JB didn't butcher the Black/Red 12's, it'd be a lot easier to get a pair of OGs or 2003s, lol.

Damn ! :nerd: (At the pic above)

I called a couple spots of mine, one small mom & pops & FL. So I call and enquire about Sz 11.5. Both spots tell me no 11.5, I asked why are you not getting a FSR ? They both said this is a FSR, we got the same sizes for the 1's only 11 or 12. (Knicks&Chicagos)
I really hope this isn't the new new, how you just gonna cut me off the list ???? Lol ? Unless the 12 is the new 11.5 ?????? Just want to see if anyone else had this prob, I hope it's just that they don't have an FSR !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom