AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Man this released creeped up fast I thought it was suppose to be March. Seriously there's way too much to keep track of these days

Up on  UTA $269 
laugh.gif
yet sizes are still moving,
mean.gif
Yeah i was gonna give it some time and go back and look to see if people where scooping them up at that price.. that's crazy that they are

:wow: I know you want them sweetheart but DON'T DO IT, that's not even your style! I would be hesitant to take them even if they were free! Those look like they've took a tour around the world in 80 days :smh: .
I don't know what restoration project can save those :lol:. I've seen miracles, but those need a Jesus turn water into wine miracle.

LMAO! "sweetheart"

yea, you right. Went by my local DK's to grease some wheels :lol: :nerd: ... I don't do lines or waking up early to buy kicks :rolleyes

At this time, folks should have decided whether they're copping or not.

No 3M, I can live without.

Like someone said in the thread earlier, just be happy they used the mesh instead of leather.

No 3M is not a big deal. I don't understand why people act like 3M is amazing. i guess it looks cool in the WDYWT self shots in the mirror....but removing something and adding to the cost? This is getting ridiculous.

Hoping to get a pair near retail, smh all I need is one pair of each release I like, is that too much to ask for? Lol

Back
Top Bottom