AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

No 3M is a shame. I may grab a pair though just so I don't have to rock my OGs which still look brand new (sans the bleed all over the soles).

Regardless of the 3m ppl will buy to avoid paying $300+ for a older model.. Could've been worse.... Just saying

Nike-Air-Jordan-13-XIII-Black-Varsity-Red.jpg

Patience people...PATIENCE.

Just like the 2005 Flints were easier to track down after the 2010s released, these will likely wind up the same.  I like what JB has done with all leather/non-mesh 13's (Playoffs in particular), but this new mesh they're using is crap to me.

I would of died if they did leather uppers.

Yea it sucks with that weak wanna be 3M but still a clean shoe!

One of my top 3 Jordans..... 2-3 pairs again like we did in 04.

More than Half these cats complaining about no 3m are gonna cop anyway, quit crying and keep it movin'!!!

More than Half these cats complaining about no 3m are gonna cop anyway, quit crying and keep it movin'!!!

Im coppin them w/ or w/o the 3m. When these joints first came out in the 90's I was young and broke. Now that I can afford them, when I walk in the crib w/ 2 or 3 pair my wife go be like "They should have neva gave you n****as money!!!!"

here's the same pic i posted before without the filter. in the natural sunlight, the white on the side panels shows up, but doesnt pop like 3M.

here's the same pic i posted before without the filter. in the natural sunlight, the white on the side panels shows up, but doesnt pop like 3M.
Do you think you can put some more pics? I'm trying to make a decision on these.

Last edited:
if the white/black/red release in january, i wonder how many people will pass on the black/red ones?

i saw the air shake evolveson FNL for like $40. and to see it has full on 3M.. WOW.. they couldn't put it on these bred 13s like the OG/previous retro.. i mean come on, if that isn't a slap in your face...

jb/nike putting these non 3m bred 13 retros in front of us saying hahaha, we will put 3M on shoes that dont matter like the shake evolves and will go on clearance for $40.. but these bred 13s we'll remove the 3M, price nice and high, and youll all complain yet still buy it.. har har har..

>:

Same here :smokin
That pair just holds more sentimental value to me and I think it looks way better

i want the white/black/red ones as well. if its a january and february release i have a feeling the black/red ones will sit especially with people not liking them with no 3M.

Back
Top Bottom