AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Eastbay did us dirty saying they'd announce the release ahead of time
Eastbay Rep where are you, you LIAR!!!!
EASTBAY with the sneakkk atackkk! Waiting for finishline to drop their restock first then hit us with it the next day lol. 
FNL pair came in today. I was just curious if anyone else's came pre-creased on the back? 
nerd.gif

Another infamous glue stain. Looks more like a black pen mark in person. Not really trippin on it though.

These are my only pair and will be put in the rotation right away.
It's always a hit or miss with these retros. I've had some good pairs and some bad pairs, it's random as hell. Can't expect much from JB's quality control. 

Last edited:
FNL pair came in today. I was just curious if anyone else's came pre-creased on the back? 
nerd.gif

Another infamous glue stain. Looks more like a black pen mark in person. Not really trippin on it though.

No glue stains, but my heel did look like that though. Not as bad.

FNL pair came in today. I was just curious if anyone else's came pre-creased on the back? :nerd:

My pair from FNL just came in today too and it has a few issues like that as well. I will post pics later but it had glue marks in a few different spots. I don't think it had any pre-creasing like your pair though. I'm not sure what can be done about it. I might call FNL to see if they can do something about it although that's unlikely, it doesn't hurt to give it a shot to at least let them know.

Last edited:
My pair came in from finishline as well today. Luckily they were without any stains creases. I had to settle for an 11, even though I'm a 10.5 in most J's but these fit like my 10.5 playoffs which is cool with me.

FNL pair came in today. I was just curious if anyone else's came pre-creased on the back? :nerd:

these random flaws that alot of people are getting with their kicks these days makes me wonder if the early release shoes are the same shoes we get on the release date now.

these random flaws that alot of people are getting with their kicks these days makes me wonder if the early release shoes are the same shoes we get on the release date now.
You see... that's that ********. 

There's no justification for that type of treatment.

Props for having a positive outlook on the flaws.  

Hey guys, we wanted to re launch this shoe as fast as we could. We regret that we were not able to provide more advanced notice.
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Mai
I'm still calling foul! I hit the add to cart button and got the same error message as release date....

Just got a tracking update. They will be here on Monday !! If they moved a little quicker, I would have had them today damn it. !!!

I'm sure it wasn't up to Mai to release the shoes out of no where. stop giving her crap for what she didn't do. :smh:
send an email to cooperate to complain.

I didnt appreciate the unnotified release either. Caught it an hour after the link was posted on twitter while i was out driving, seriously what the hell....:smh:

I was typing out the Same damn thing... shooting the messenger
great minds think alike. well said, it really is shooting the messenger. you guys should be grateful that there is even a rep in here. usually twitter/facebook should suffice for these companies.

I'm sure it wasn't up to Mai to release the shoes out of no where. stop giving her crap for what she didn't do. :smh:

Th fact that EB even has an NT account says wonders about how much they pay attention.

Believe me, I'm sure that they don't want hundreds of thousands of pissed off customers as much as the next company, it costs them money to deal with ish like this too.

Th fact that EB even has an NT account says wonders about how much they pay attention.

Believe me, I'm sure that they don't want hundreds of thousands of pissed off customers as much as the next company, it costs them money to deal with ish like this too.

Understandable but some of the same ones complaining will be online 7am sat ,on the same site trying for the V's

Don't give the Eastbay rep heat about the drop. I'm sure it wasn't their fault. Like said above, blame Eastbay as a company and write a letter or something.

You don't have any other reps in here from other companies "trying" to help us with any questions or issues we might have.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even come back to ever help us out.

those writing letters to corporate and complaining what are you expecting to happen??

its a waste of time!

as mentioned same ppl complaining will be ordering online in the next big release lol

Back
Top Bottom